Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Annie Bing knock off t shirts are described as "a jersey fabric" what is that? obviously not cotton

Reactions: 6
Passed her house of gold horrors today. Brand new electric car in the drive. Where is she getting the money?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so boring no one even commented on her dress at the vips on here . The most interesting thing she has done in the past 5 years is launch that rubbish brand that looks so shockingly overpriced and rubbish that at least got us all laughing. She’s really just not relevant

Reactions: 10
She’s so boring no one even commented on her dress at the vips on here . The most interesting thing she has done in the past 5 years is launch that rubbish brand that looks so shockingly overpriced and rubbish that at least got us all laughing. She’s really just not relevant
Also her favourite part of the night and getting ready was sitting on the bed having a cup OF tea and some cake. God bless her so boring.

Reactions: 5
nothing better than tea in the sun. seriously I'd love to shake her and tell her to go loosen up and get a life. her life depresses me. seriously Tara you don't need to be eating fig rolls, have a mars bar with your cuppa when you sit down to look at photos of your kids on your phone, she's so pathetic . also I wish she would cut their hairs it's awful

Reactions: 8
nothing better than tea in the sun. seriously I'd love to shake her and tell her to go loosen up and get a life. her life depresses me. seriously Tara you don't need to be eating fig rolls, have a mars bar with your cuppa when you sit down to look at photos of your kids on your phone, she's so pathetic . also I wish she would cut their hairs it's awful
The hair is awful! I know they have lovely hair, but still, the bowl haircut is long gone! Also what’s the deal with House? It’s the only place they ever go to. It’s really not all that great there.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what's up with her / the kids?
Nope but what I find interesting is that her post say they are in Temple st a week and we are only finding out now. Normally Tara loves to breadcrumb from the get go

Reactions: 7
Nope but what I find interesting is that her post say they are in Temple st a week and we are only finding out now. Normally Tara loves to breadcrumb from the get go
Thought the same thing! Weird that she hasn't posted anything. Hope all is ok all the same.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure the child will have some secret, mysterious illness just like his mother where she’ll breadcrumb and not actually say what it is…
She needs to piss off 🥱

Reactions: 11
To all you girls who called the breadcrumbing of her son’s illness…spot on!👏 Is that seriously the lengths she has to go to for engagement on her posts?!

Reactions: 9