Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and thank god she confirmed Portugal is her number 1 holiday destination because I had wondered🙄🙄🙄. wonder has she any nice recipes... for example energy balls or chilli con carne.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and thank god she confirmed Portugal is her number 1 holiday destination because I had wondered🙄🙄🙄. wonder has she any nice recipes... for example energy balls or chilli con carne.
I would love to know how she managed the transition from one to two kids , or if she could share a wedding picture of Daniel touching her face , or a twinning pic of her and clem 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there a thread for that Honestly Celine one! Jesus, she literally licks the testicles of every insta hun! Also...who cuts her fringe? Coz they need to be fired!
Thread created here

Reactions: 2
Coming from a family of Coeliacs, im absolutely bleeping livid a Company who supplies Glutenfree goods is paying her, who isnt a Coeliac, and never mentioned been Gluten intolerant to do an Ad. We are pay €4.50 plus for about 8 slices of their bread...

Reactions: 12
Coming from a family of Coeliacs, im absolutely bleeping livid a Company who supplies Glutenfree goods is paying her, who isnt a Coeliac, and never mentioned been Gluten intolerant to do an Ad. We are pay €4.50 plus for about 8 slices of their bread...
This ☝

I was thinking that too. Being Coeliac is a serious issue so the drivel of their sensitive tummy’s is ridiculous! I have no idea why any brand would pay Tara to promote their products shes never influenced me once and I have bought a lot of ‘must have’ shite over the years so I’m not a hard target!

On another note - is there really a need for the three mirrors in the kitchen and I wonder what will happen with benefit now her bestie Mark is moving on?

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but did you know you can claim tax back on gluten free products if you’re a coeliac? Randomly saw it on an instagram page last week!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How do they fund their lifestyle? Neither of them seem to have full time jobs and she’s not very active on Insta.

Reactions: 5
Presume that trip was gifted, she shared so much of the cottage. I always feel the same looking at her holidays, centre parks etc. I feel like she doesn’t work so it must be the money flogging vitamins etc. while I’m here, the state of those three gold mirrors on the brick wall, it hurts my eyes, what were they thinking.

Reactions: 4
Why does she still have ‘make up’ in her title, when was the last time she done anyone’s makeup?!

Reactions: 6