Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PSA: if anyone would like to know how Tara juggles it all, how she found the adjustment going from 1 kid to 2 and hopefully a recipe for a healthy treat with a cup of tea tune in she's going to answer a few questions later.
honestly, her kids are 5 and 2 and she's still waffling on about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PSA: if anyone would like to know how Tara juggles it all, how she found the adjustment going from 1 kid to 2 and hopefully a recipe for a healthy treat with a cup of tea tune in she's going to answer a few questions later.
honestly, her kids are 5 and 2 and she's still waffling on about it.
Wonder will she give us some wedding and marriage tips 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should she not be stating that she has hair extensions in her latest ad for L'Oreal how do I report her?

Reactions: 8
How can it be a make over of her engagement ring when it doesn’t even seem to use the old stones? Her old ring was a round ring with a halo. This one is oval shape and larger stones around the oval. It’s just a new ring like… fess up and say you just wanted a new one 😅

Reactions: 10
It's definitely a completely different ring...cant make a round diamond become a halo diamond....
She hardly broke up her engagement ring to use the smaller diamonds in this over fussy ring.....maybe...people do mad stuff...but I'd say its a completely new piece....

Reactions: 6
Sure Jan, it’s the same ring🙄 Also, it’s minging
It’s art deco style which is more what I’d have thought Tara would pick before her original. I’m sentimental and can’t imagine changing these things, if I did I’d just call it what it was, an upgrade.

Reactions: 6
What is with the insta huns changing their engagement rings recently.,, bonnie… Rosie and now Tara 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think it’s an awful thing to do

I’ve just realised she got it in a crappy jewellers in super valu in Santry- not as fancy as she likes 😂

Reactions: 2
Yay it’s time for the question box. Wasn’t expecting this curveball… how old are the kids now? 🫣🫠🫠🫠

• Haha