Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad sad woman
Yep at Dublin Zoo today, nothing said about which child was even sick or what was wrong. Of course the child is allowed his privacy but say nothing at all then, don’t mention Temple Street at all!

Or just one of the boys was in hospital, got a fright but everything is fine.

One of those photo the husband has his hand on her belly, is this trying to hint a pregnancy or have people think that? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Well despite the breadcrumbing her child can’t be that sick if she’s away for the night

Reactions: 5
Jesus she looks worn out I haven't followed her in years and just looked in today she hasn't aged well, is she still having health issues?

Reactions: 7
I see she is In Portugal, I didn’t know she liked it there, she never really mentions it
She has to be the dullest most boring girl on Instagram. she's so old before her time or something, loves browsing in supermarkets and having a cup of tea while jools naps. what age is that kid, I feel like she will still be saying that in another 5 years time. she bores me to tears. ohhhh, I wonder who everyone will vote for to do the instalive. clem aimee or mark🙄🙄. Tara I vote your good oul pal pippa. do a live with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what her and the hubby do for work as she doesn’t seem to be a MUA anymore and her instagram selling never took off. At one time the hubby was trying to sell his music door to door

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep at Dublin Zoo today, nothing said about which child was even sick or what was wrong. Of course the child is allowed his privacy but say nothing at all then, don’t mention Temple Street at all!

One of those photo the husband has his hand on her belly, is this trying to hint a pregnancy or have people think that? 🤔
Another pic

another pic with the hubby touching her belly . Prob is pregnant . Altho she’s so cringe wouldn’t be surprised that she trying to bread crumb like she did her mystery illness. She’s horrible skinny -she was always thin but now it’s Just skeletal so odd

Reactions: 6
Not the wedding pics....AGAIN😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
when I saw the post I knew exactly which 8 or 9 pictures she would have there. so she must have that exact grid post up 7 times, plus then posts them on stories everytime it's Daniels birthday, for fathers day, for mothers day. it's so boring.

Reactions: 8