Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo trolling us with the Q&A! 😂😂 three years between her boys and a tit load of help and husband doesn’t have a 9-5 job … what’s the issue… also she doesn’t have a job just flogs some Ali express crap or I mean is a creative genus of “”wonder cru “ 🙄
Then more breadcrumbs on her health issues. she prob had a miscarriage maybe even 2 … tough going but nothing out of the ordinary as literally most people who have 2 healthy kids in their 30s have had at least one miscarriage… She is such an attention seeker. One in four pregnancies lead to miscarriage just a fact of life … but bloggers seem to have a monopoly on that and are experts 🤣 she’s just jumping on the bandwagon as clem has alluded to one also

Reactions: 7
how long has Tara been breadcrumbing her health now at this stage, since the first lad was a tiny baby, so the guts of 4 years... would she ever quit it its so bloody embarrassing... showing her outfit for her hospital appointment yesterday, like talk about attention seeking. if I was going to a hospital appointment for an ongoing issue I was worried about there's no way I'd give 2 shits what kind of outfit I put together. also she has mentioned twice and we arent 2 weeks into the new year that this time last year she was unwell and feeling really crap so she's easing herself into this year after last year. easing yourself Tara?? in comparison to what? Tara has barely worked (as in actually leaving the house by a certain time and work all day not recording ads in your living room) since she got married.

Reactions: 17
She looks like she’s holding a black pudding in todays grid picture…she’s emaciated.

Reactions: 2
Tara "makeup" doing ads now for apple Green....although the phrase beggars can't be choosers comes to mind. one line in the ad is "if you are always on the go like me..." excuse me?!!! on the go to where Tara, the kitchen to make a batch of energy balls to have with your cup oF tea? she barely leaves the house other than to have a browse around penny's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her reels/video of her youngest turning 2, so many pics and special and private moments shown to all her followers - no one cares firstly and secondly she has no other content and thirdly stop showing your kids it’s not fair on them - private moments are jus those not for the public

Reactions: 5