Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt there was a night of anniversary celebrations lasts night - poor Tara looked like she was going to barf the baileys after a sip 😂 I don’t know why a alcohol company would use her to promote their drinks, she’s not a ‘social’ gal and very obvious she’s just doing for the fee! I’d say it was a sip, clean up and kettle straight on for the tea!
---
Same photos different year, seriously.
I know how many rollers are in the wedding party hairs without looking at this stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doubt there was a night of anniversary celebrations lasts night - poor Tara looked like she was going to barf the baileys after a sip 😂 I don’t know why a alcohol company would use her to promote their drinks, she’s not a ‘social’ gal and very obvious she’s just doing for the fee! I’d say it was a sip, clean up and kettle straight on for the tea!
---

I know how many rollers are in the wedding party hairs without looking at this stage 😂
I totally agree, Tara is a tea and plain biscuit girl, very odd combination. and I don't know about anyone else but the only time I ever have a pina colada is by the pool on my holidays, not really a drink you would fancy in your kitchen on a Saturday night. as if Tara drank that, I just imagined after she recorded that she dumped the drink down the sink, took the yellow dress off, pj's on, kettle on and the fig rolls out. bed by 10.

Reactions: 15
It was a shocking choice of person to advertise tbh. But it's so sad when she constantly sticks out her pinky it gives me an irrational rage! 😡

Reactions: 6
Is Tara hubby singing at aimee Connolly wedding????? I
The guitar him to play for Tara while she is making outfits for the others from curtains and teaching them songs
I hope the venue stocked up on tea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here when I seen the pics of her at Aimee's wedding. WTF is wrong with her eyes???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came here when I seen the pics of her at Aimee's wedding. WTF is wrong with her eyes???
Is she squinting in the sun? An outdoor wedding is beautiful in theory but I’ve been to a few with no cover/shade and all the pictures are awful as everybody squinting.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was stunning when I first became aware of her when she used to work with Pippa. She has not aged well at all, not sure if it’s because she’s so slim and it ages her face.

Reactions: 6
Wonder will her little lad go to the local school in larkhill/Whitehall or will she send him to Drumcondra where she says she’s from?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh dear. Tara's Q&A had 2 questions... 1 of which was a sculpted by Aimee question of course🙄. nobody even asked her how she juggles it all or how to make energy balls. honestly, why does she bother!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its baffling how she is still making a living from influencing tbh,she doesn't do anything.Q&A's are the biggest joke,answers the same 3 q's over and over again.

Reactions: 9
s
Its baffling how she is still making a living from influencing tbh,she doesn't do anything.Q&A's are the biggest joke,answers the same 3 q's over and over again.
She kept referring to her kit.... she recently bought something or other for her kit. does she still work as a mua? the q and a are so tedious at this stage

Reactions: 4