Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my bit was meant to say same here and I hate to think what people would say.... So as you can probably tell babies have turned my brain to mush as well as my body to a very exhausted one!! Tara would be exhausted too with the kids and all the taking no tit....
And all the doing no harm really takes it’s toll too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She pin curled her hair and slept with the hair like that and it’s still as flat as a pancake

• Haha
I thought Tara looked stunning at the wedding but that day two outfit was a holy show. Everything about it.
Is there a thread on Aimee Connolly?

Reactions: 4
State of that blue dress on her - like an old rag you would wear to a debs back in the day ! Altho facially she’s looking much fresher think she got the filler under the eyes/Botox topped up after having the baby . The hair darker and the skin looking a lot better these days ! They all at it

Reactions: 6
If she’s using exclusively Sculpted then I won’t be trying the brand! She knows all the make up tricks.. sculpted mustn’t be on par. I didn’t think Clementine’s make up was any spectacular. I’ll be sticking with Charlotte T thank you very much!

Does she have to do a weekly questions.?🙄Like duck me. Do we need to know what it's like having 2 kids and juggling applying sculpted makeup while making chilli con carne. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she have to do a weekly questions.?🙄Like duck me. Do we need to know what it's like having 2 kids and juggling applying sculpted makeup while making chilli con carne. 🤔
Hahaha, she can make energy balls too😂😂her cooking depresses me, I mean courgette frittata for the kids and leftovers for the freezer , looked like the saddest thing ever.

Reactions: 8
Hahaha, she can make energy balls too😂😂her cooking depresses me, I mean courgette frittata for the kids and leftovers for the freezer , looked like the saddest thing ever.
She’s doing no harm and taking no tit while she’s making her bland food and enjoying her bland little life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s doing no harm and taking no tit while she’s making her bland food and enjoying her bland little life
Ah she would send you to sleep its the same old thing over and over. An excuse to sell sell sell, push her bestie aimees products and repost her favourite pictures we've seen hundreds of times, the wedding picture of her hugging Paula Callan with the mac lip liner in her hand, the other wedding one of Daniel wipping her tear and the mother in the denim dress holding gene as a newborn with her niece looking unimpressed on the chair beside the mother. If I'd a euro for every time I've seen each of them.........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah she would send you to sleep its the same old thing over and over. An excuse to sell sell sell, push her bestie aimees products and repost her favourite pictures we've seen hundreds of times, the wedding picture of her hugging Paula Callan with the mac lip liner in her hand, the other wedding one of Daniel wipping her tear and the mother in the denim dress holding gene as a newborn with her niece looking unimpressed on the chair beside the mother. If I'd a euro for every time I've seen each of them.........
She’s an absolute bore. I don’t get why anyone follows her

Now in fairness if it wasn't for Tara constantly sharing these pics all the time. Maybe the tattler on here may never have discovered that Tara actually had 3 bridesmaids and cuts her out constantly when she shares the "bridesmaid pic". By constantly sharing the pics Tara has hung herself🤣🤣🤣 Does that make sense? I hope so my 10 week old has my brain fried!😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The latest post, she looks like a right prick 🙈 and her makeup is just awful now, can't believe she used to be a very sought after mua!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.