Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An upcoming insta live with clem to chat all things weddings. First off, the way she says "clem" makes me feel ill. And secondly, Tara is married about 5 years now, there couldn't possibly be another thing she has yet to tell us or no picture we haven't seen. Bore off like, it's so repetitive and tedious her talking about her wedding non stop

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An upcoming insta live with clem to chat all things weddings. First off, the way she says "clem" makes me feel ill. And secondly, Tara is married about 5 years now, there couldn't possibly be another thing she has yet to tell us or no picture we haven't seen. Bore off like, it's so repetitive and tedious her talking about her wedding non stop
I feel like I could have written this 🤣 bust out laughing when I seen her saying they were doing it again!!! Feel like sending Clementine a message saying blink twice if you need help 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find Tara lately to have become a real cling-on. Cling on to Amie's makeup brand and now a cling on to Clem's wedding. Like find your own identity and thing??

Reactions: 17
It's mad. Its borderline obsessive and weird. She's tara the makeup artist 😬🤡 I wouldn't mind if she still had a job working with brides and shilling shite advice. She has ideas she's the next Franc the wedding planner.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stop… love this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m so glad someone else pointed out about how she says “Clem”. It’s makes me want to vomit in my mouth. Seriously it’s not like either of them are wedding planners, they just simply had a wedding. I have had surgery… does this make me qualified to come online and offer advice as if I’m a surgeon????? 🙄 just shows the complete lack of imagination for content. Hanging onto to the coattails of others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sculpted by Aimee is sending out a detailed survey via email with specific questions about using influencers so I had by say and mentioned Tara too 😀

Reactions: 6
Stop… love this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m so glad someone else pointed out about how she says “Clem”. It’s makes me want to vomit in my mouth. Seriously it’s not like either of them are wedding planners, they just simply had a wedding. I have had surgery… does this make me qualified to come online and offer advice as if I’m a surgeon????? 🙄 just shows the complete lack of imagination for content. Hanging onto to the coattails of others.
Oh it's nauseating the way she says Clem and the way she's goes on about weddings in general. The instalive with Mark Rogers last week was desperate, she tried too hard to make it great craic. You are such a good friend, no you are Tara, you are the one everyone goes to for advice, oh but you give great advice too. 🙄🙄🙄😴😴😴. At the end she says that was such fun. Was it really Tara? How?!

Reactions: 7
Sculpted by Aimee is sending out a detailed survey via email with specific questions about using influencers so I had by say and mentioned Tara too 😀
I started it then gave up, life is too short.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That instalive is mind numbingly boring. I've heard Tara say clem roughly 100 times in the 10mins I watched, it's so weird, I don't hear her saying Tara. It's nearly like Tara has admitted she's mildly obsessed with this clem one saying they have only known each other 4 years and people thought she was her sister and she spent the day of her wedding crying. Tara on the live with her cup. OF. Tea. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Tara looking to get into presenting???? She can’t get a word in with “Clem”. Jesus Christ this is so so dull. We know you were at the wedding Tara, ffs 🙄
She’s absolutely obsessed with Clem, it’s creepy.

Clem having a gargle and Tara the bore slurping on her tea.Why was she crying over some Insta mate?!

Side note, Tara has too many teeth in her mouth. And everything she says is so over exaggerated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even though Clem is very slim lately, her face still looks so much better than Tara. She’s so drained looking, and as a supposed MUA can she not hide it better?! Also that’s her under a ring light, image what she looks like without it.
Yeah she’s gaunt looking….. Jesus poor turn out. Not even 400, given their amount of followers.

Reactions: 6
Is Tara looking to get into presenting???? She can’t get a word in with “Clem”. Jesus Christ this is so so dull. We know you were at the wedding Tara, ffs 🙄
She’s absolutely obsessed with Clem, it’s creepy.

Clem having a gargle and Tara the bore slurping on her tea.Why was she crying over some Insta mate?!

Side note, Tara has too many teeth in her mouth. And everything she says is so over exaggerated.
Tara totally over shouting her and answering every question, even the questions specifically for clem, it was kind of embarrassing. At the end clem was dying for it to end.

Reactions: 5
Even though Clem is very slim lately, her face still looks so much better than Tara. She’s so drained looking, and as a supposed MUA can she not hide it better?! Also that’s her under a ring light, image what she looks like without it.
Wow Tara looks very gaunt in the third photo of her with her mouth open 😬

Reactions: 4
That instalive is mind numbingly boring. I've heard Tara say clem roughly 100 times in the 10mins I watched, it's so weird, I don't hear her saying Tara. It's nearly like Tara has admitted she's mildly obsessed with this clem one saying they have only known each other 4 years and people thought she was her sister and she spent the day of her wedding crying. Tara on the live with her cup. OF. Tea. 😴😴😴
Agree - snooze fest 😴

Reactions: 2
Agree - snooze fest 😴
Tara said it was "gas" and said it more then once. Okay Tara. Also, What's meant to be so hilarious and outrageous that Tara loves that song come on Eileen, something she has mentioned numerous times over the years as her little party trick guaranteed to make people sit up and take notice of her. She's full sure she's the life and soul of every wedding or get together or within her group. I used to really like Tara about 6 years ago, thought she was a much sought after mua, especially amongst brides. She doesn't appear to do any makeup now and a cup of tea, a fig roll and married at first sight is the height of what she does. I know she's a mammy(how does she do it?! 🤔🙄) but it's like she has completely lost her identity and as someone said yesterday, has become a total cling on to aimee, Mark and clem

Reactions: 11
Tara looks like a wax version Clem that is melting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She honestly needs an identity outside of being a mom/ wife. And no, I’m not saying everyone does. But she’s clinging to others & their life events for attention - Clems wedding , Aimee’s make up, mark Rodgers chatty persona… whose next? Maybe she needs to go back doing make up, het childcare to give her a day off outside the home or a part time job. She’s mid 30s, her age and slim dressy 🙄 AF links and looks aren’t going to carry another 5-10 years of work! There’s another 30 years to pension!! She will end up being very miserable

Reactions: 11
I see neither herself or Clem saved the 'tea and chats' about wedding talk. No surprise there 🤪 utter shite talk no doubt. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.