Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was a brand ambassador for he-shi tan and loves that tan?!
Oh she swore by he-shi... Her wedding tan. Whatever pays the bills. This one would sell anything now whereas she used to be fairly credible in what she sold, now she is fairly random and jumps from one brand to the other

Reactions: 8
Oh she swore by he-shi... Her wedding tan. Whatever pays the bills. This one would sell anything now whereas she used to be fairly credible in what she sold, now she is fairly random and jumps from one brand to the other
Only makeup she seems to promote now too is her BFF Aimee’s brand.. she used to give great make up tips and I’ve bought and loved many things shes recommended over the years.

Reactions: 6
If it’s your supposed best friends wedding why would you only get your dress as an ‘emergency’ rental the day Before!?
Surely you’d have bought a few 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If it’s your supposed best friends wedding why would you only get your dress as an ‘emergency’ rental the day Before!?
Surely you’d have bought a few 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I thought that was a bit odd. She does look gorgeous I must say, the best she's looked in ages. Bit of sparkle about her.

Reactions: 4
I thought the photo she posted yesterday she looked lovely but that close up shows more. Tara makeup, she's known for her makeup skills, I'd have my makeup done better for popping into town, it's not a bit glam for a wedding.. Its like she barely bothered or threw a tiny bit on in the car. Apart from how very slim she is which maybe isn't her fault, she looks vacant in the eyes and has done for ages. Even when she's going on as if she's happy lately with all her mad crew her eyes tell a different story.

Reactions: 10
I thought the photo she posted yesterday she looked lovely but that close up shows more. Tara makeup, she's known for her makeup skills, I'd have my makeup done better for popping into town, it's not a bit glam for a wedding.. Its like she barely bothered or threw a tiny bit on in the car. Apart from how very slim she is which maybe isn't her fault, she looks vacant in the eyes and has done for ages. Even when she's going on as if she's happy lately with all her mad crew her eyes tell a different story.
It was probably past 9.30pm and they hadn’t brought the cups OF tea out yet so she couldn’t go to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's the change in makeup, so use to seeing her with dark liner, then lashes! It's a very paired back look but she looks wrecked!

Reactions: 3
Yeah given she is meant to be a make up artist her makeup is always awful, especially the eyes.

Reactions: 6
She had a story up about putting on lashes for the first time in years but looks like she didn’t bother then

Lads...she has two kids! I'm not a tara fan but that would take its toll on anyone!

Reactions: 5
Same here and I hate to say what purple would say if they saw my photo 😬
I only have the one and I've aged at least 5yrs and she ain't even 1 yet 🥴😅
So my bit was meant to say same here and I hate to think what people would say.... So as you can probably tell babies have turned my brain to mush as well as my body to a very exhausted one!! Tara would be exhausted too with the kids and all the taking no tit....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.