Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the sunken eyes, she’s aged about 10 years in the space of 2!! The make up is also atrocious

Reactions: 9
Jesus she looks desperate at the moment… is she pregnant? Another one of her q&a’s with the exact same questions as usual. Why would anyone ask her how she copes with 2 kids???? I feel most of those questions are planted.

I think also the dark hair and the slimness of her face equally do nothing for her.

Reactions: 10
It's the dark hair, centre split and too much concelor. She's looks like Wednesday Adams! As my grandmother would say "she could do with a tonic" she looks dead!

Reactions: 13
She seems to have lost weight from her face think it makes her eyes look really sunken 🙈

Reactions: 4
Could be the mystery illness she likes to throw in every now and then. That drives me mad. Either tell the whole story or say nothing at all!!!!!!!! Attention seeking at its finest.

Could be the mystery illness she likes to throw in every now and then. That drives me mad. Either tell the whole story or say nothing at all!!!!!!!! Attention seeking at its finest.
She talked about getting good news the other day and didnt expand on it and I wanted to thump her through my phone for phishing for concern.

I tenner bet you she tags herself in the Mater Hospital on her Facebook page everytime shes got an appointment and doesn’t reply to any of the comments of concern 😂

Reactions: 12
I’d say the reason she won’t say is because it’s so minuscule but implying it makes people “concerned” and they give her sympathy. What is wrong with the people that engage in this pure shite????? Surely the influencer day has to be nearing an end!

Reactions: 11
Her bag strategically placed in her latest reel. I cannot believe I'm saying this as I would hate these comments about myself but could she be pregnant and this is the good news she is referring to...

Reactions: 8
No this one gives half stories for usual medical stuff. She has said before he gets heartburn and it didn’t disappear after pregnancy so then last wk she mentioned a cardiac MRI which would be a normal enough text to rule out cardiac issues if her scope didn’t show anything. She makes out like it’s a serious medical thing. I reckon the good news was that her cardiac mri was clear or some tit like that. She loves to be mentioning hospitals and procedures and then vanish. Either give us your medical records or duck off

I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone but jeanie mac this one loves to generate speculation about her health with little snippets on her instagram. It’s an absolute sin. People are struggling every day to get themselves through medical issues with everything being up in the air during covid. I can’t help but feel that she gives out these snippets to gain sympathy

She’s an attention seeking hoor! Probably needs a good fart, the bleeping dose..

Another Q about how she manages with 2 kids, yawwwwwnnn 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s an attention seeking hoor! Probably needs a good fart, the bleeping dose..

Another Q about how she manages with 2 kids, yawwwwwnnn 😴😴😴😴😴
why does she keep sending this question into herself, she doesn’t work, why is she trying to pretend she is supermam, I’m embarrassed for her, such a twit

Reactions: 13
I've never looked at or even thought of my friends who have kids or more than 1 kid and gone "how do they do it". It simply never enters my mind. Yet Tara seems to think everyone feels and thinks it about her??

• Haha
I honestly wonder how she would cope if she had a normal 9-5 job with 2 kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ She has made this 2 kid thing her whole personality it’s like she wants constant praise for doing amazing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s completely work shy this one! I have no clue where their money comes from…. She spends her days just wandering around Drumcondra with her sunglasses on thinking she’s famous. She doesnt have any real friends apart from her cousin. All her “besties” are bloggers. She’s so half assed with all her stuff I couldn’t even imagine what type of brand she’d be bringing out. She should have went back to being a MUA. The fakeness and stupid helloooooooooo and wave 🤦🏻‍♀️

The energy balls now again. Seriously can she not create content?????? Jesus Christ. Think she’s the worst of them all and that’s really saying something.
The poor kids hair cut. And the younger lad is very strange looking 😳

So seeing the side by side pics the hair is far too dark, she darkened her brows and lost about 10
Stone off her face. Never mind the energy balls she’d wanna have a few meals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've never looked at or even thought of my friends who have kids or more than 1 kid and gone "how do they do it". It simply never enters my mind. Yet Tara seems to think everyone feels and thinks it about her??
Exactly… my sister has two the same age and I’ve never looked at her and thought.. how do you do it 🤔 her and her husband both work full time too.. Tara and Daniel are both technically unemployed so of course they can manage 🥱🙄

I honestly wonder how she would cope if she had a normal 9-5 job with 2 kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ She has made this 2 kid thing her whole personality it’s like she wants constant praise for doing amazing 🙄
Also look at MRS make up.. Michelle is now pregnant with her 4th and her youngest isn’t even one yet…she has her own company and does probably a lot more work that Tara..don’t see her looking for praise 🙈

The average married couple in Ireland have 2.09 kids. Why does she think she's got a team of kids? Elizabeth oakes, now she's got a pile of them, but 2 kids is under average ffs 😄

I never get the “how do you manage” questions.
Manage what exactly? Cups of tea ?

there are families with more kids some unwell children and both working parents. Let’s save our awe for people actually holding down a hectic life

Reactions: 16
I never get the “how do you manage” questions.
Manage what exactly? Cups of tea ?

there are families with more kids some unwell children and both working parents. Let’s save our awe for people actually holding down a hectic life
Exactly… neither of them “work” and when she does she can do it when the kids are in bed. I’d hardly call going to a few events in town to get free tit work. I love when one of them comes up with a brand…. “It’s been 18 months in the making”. Very doubtful love. Also there’s people who are doing that as single parents with 2 kids plus. Her mother lives up the road. Sure she had time during the day yesterday to lay on the couch with Gene watching movies 🙄🙄 she’s hardly killing herself.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.