Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Dubai!!! Break from Portugal!
Schilling shite on Instagram must pay the bills & then some 🤬

Reactions: 8
Ugh go back to school Tara it’s ‘niece’ …. Cringe for these huns and their basic spelling mistakes … hit me up Tara for a tutorial in there, their and they’re 😅

Reactions: 6
Those protein balls look like dehydrated tit. The latest grid post duck meeeeee 🙈 scarlet for your ma for havin ya 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pimping out her kids for Spotlight. She’s a disgusting and disgraceful mother

Pimping out her kids for Spotlight. She’s a disgusting and disgraceful

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow. I'd rather record watching paint dry. So. bleeping. Boring.

Back in her makeup artist days and working on Pippa factories she came across like was funny and good crack.

Reactions: 12
She has absolutely nothing going for her. Time to get a real job Tara like the rest of us if you need money!
A walk, a few Q&As about managing 2 kids, do no harm and take no tit, chocolate, orange chocolate, cookies… did I miss anything?

Reactions: 12
She has absolutely nothing going for her. Time to get a real job Tara like the rest of us if you need money!
A walk, a few Q&As about managing 2 kids, do no harm and take no tit, chocolate, orange chocolate, cookies… did I miss anything?
How could you forget that she got married 5 years ago!??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.