Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely nothing going for her. Time to get a real job Tara like the rest of us if you need money!
A walk, a few Q&As about managing 2 kids, do no harm and take no tit, chocolate, orange chocolate, cookies… did I miss anything?
Her cup of tea in the mug with the f*** off middle finger up.... You know for those mad days she's taking no tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has absolutely nothing going for her. Time to get a real job Tara like the rest of us if you need money!
A walk, a few Q&As about managing 2 kids, do no harm and take no tit, chocolate, orange chocolate, cookies… did I miss anything?
Her cousin Claire !!!! Her one and only friend and her obsessing over clemmmm ! Think that’s everything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe we will find out some things we don’t know, we might find out if she is married, where she likes to go on Holidays and where she get her beauty bits done -

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do any of these “influences” have any friends that would ever pull them aside and tell them to cop on. It beggars belief. Q&A’s , seriously , who in their right mind would ask any of them eejits about their lives? 🙄
Deluded gobshites.
I’ll admit I’m slightly envious that none of them seem to work & still have plenty of money.

Reactions: 4
Tara’s insta really has gone downhill badly from years ago lol now she just sends herself questions on them q and as 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Tara’s insta really has gone downhill badly from years ago lol now she just sends herself questions on them q and as 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Yeah I used to really like her about 5 or 6 years ago think it was on Snapchat she would do demos and skin care when she was an actual makeup artist and I thought she was pretty sound . … now she’s just an absolute snooze fest that grids on me and has no identity and isn’t really relevant - dunno why she bugs me sooooo much now given I used to enjoy her content . She wasn’t such a smug begger when she actually worked - now she’s so insincere and has lost her sparkle

Reactions: 5
Yeah I used to really like her about 5 or 6 years ago think it was on Snapchat she would do demos and skin care when she was an actual makeup artist and I thought she was pretty sound . … now she’s just an absolute snooze fest that grids on me and has no identity and isn’t really relevant - dunno why she bugs me sooooo much now given I used to enjoy her content . She wasn’t such a smug begger when she actually worked - now she’s so insincere and has lost her sparkle
She is was always insincere but she just hid it better back then

Reactions: 6
She did a question box today but never answered them.
So clearly just did it for engagement with no intention of ever answering
Same as Trishas Transformation always does 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.