Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panic over everyone! Tara has came back to her Q&A and you’ll never guess where she got married 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sneaky little tag to the hotel there so they might invite her over.

Tara please don’t raise 2 boys to think that everything in life is free is you sell your privacy and morals.

Reactions: 8
Tara asking herself questions again !!!! Is all ok with your health Tara”!?!! …. Instead of answering the fooking question she speaks about procedures and tests and doesn’t actually answer anything. It’s so sneaky as its kind of pretending that she has had something hugely serious whereas in reality her thyroid was prob out of whack after having gene and she needed medication etc . She’s such a fool - people struggling with cancer and this idiot looking for a pity party and misleading people to believe she had a huge issue. Of course thyroid etc is also difficult but why not just say it - classic narcissistic behaviour. We have all had that one person on our Facebook news feed checking in at a hosptial and looking for attention but not saying what’s wrong …. That’s what Tara is doing … CRINGE 😬

Reactions: 16
Tara asking herself questions again !!!! Is all ok with your health Tara”!?!! …. Instead of answering the fooking question she speaks about procedures and tests and doesn’t actually answer anything. It’s so sneaky as its kind of pretending that she has had something hugely serious whereas in reality her thyroid was prob out of whack after having gene and she needed medication etc . She’s such a fool - people struggling with cancer and this idiot looking for a pity party and misleading people to believe she had a huge issue. Of course thyroid etc is also difficult but why not just say it - classic narcissistic behaviour. We have all had that one person on our Facebook news feed checking in at a hosptial and looking for attention but not saying what’s wrong …. That’s what Tara is doing … CRINGE 😬
That is the worst … the hosp check in and the ‘pm me hun’ such attention seekers and yep we all know them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she think those dead flowers are gorgeous….presume it’s because they’re free so has to say that!

Reactions: 3
She’s due her blast of the Botox ! Didn’t have those forehead lines a few months ago😬 also her video with clem - how cringe #twinning - this is a woman in her late 30s she’s so cringe about clem -they are just both skinny and have same style faces aren’t actually alike at all . She’s just so so insufferable and irrelevant these days going to have to block her

Reactions: 9
I really dislike when she says "Clem"....it sits in the same catagory as the word "moist"....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another question, how does she juggle it all, I mean stop sending questions into urself Tara, she is beyond irritating - is there no one to tell her - she asks herself this on a Q&A every week

is she trolling us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I sincerely hope that question how do you juggle mom and work life balance question was a piss take from someone here or else she wrote it herself. Could her life be anymore handy??? I'm following Tara since 2016 on Snapchat and her life has not changed one but. That is 7 years ago. She hasnt done bridal makeup since she herself got married, she literally does a few sculpted by aimee tutorials recorded in the luxury of her own house. Her husband seems to be at home pretty much all the time. She always seems to be having lazy mornings, continental breakfasts and strolling into town for a browse. Surely this question is a pisstake

Reactions: 17
I sincerely hope that question how do you juggle mom and work life balance question was a piss take from someone here or else she wrote it herself. Could her life be anymore handy??? I'm following Tara since 2016 on Snapchat and her life has not changed one but. That is 7 years ago. She hasnt done bridal makeup since she herself got married, she literally does a few sculpted by aimee tutorials recorded in the luxury of her own house. Her husband seems to be at home pretty much all the time. She always seems to be having lazy mornings, continental breakfasts and strolling into town for a browse. Surely this question is a pisstake
Im in 2 minds between yourself and the quote above. I'm beginning to think she's taking the piss but then again on the other hand she's well able to handle herself when she wants to. Surely her family who have been heavily involved in the past (not so sure now) would have said something?

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know where the money comes from!?
They get about 4 or 5 k for a story or sponsored post ( seen it on Ellie Kelly podcast - it’s useless was just curious about the money side which she did a podcast on) so even if Tara does one a month that’s a health 60k per year salary. Plus months like nov she could get 4 or 5 jobs …. It just adds up. Then she has money coming in for sculpted, and prob never buys clothes for her the kids , nice bits and bobs sent to her she can regift to friends and family. If she scores herself a deal with say Nike she might have to do 3 or 4 stories over a few months and one or two Grid posts and that could be 12k. I guess even if she’s not selling like terrie mcevoy she still gets a healthy salary

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They get about 4 or 5 k for a story or sponsored post ( seen it on Ellie Kelly podcast - it’s useless was just curious about the money side which she did a podcast on) so even if Tara does one a month that’s a health 60k per year salary. Plus months like nov she could get 4 or 5 jobs …. It just adds up. Then she has money coming in for sculpted, and prob never buys clothes for her the kids , nice bits and bobs sent to her she can regift to friends and family. If she scores herself a deal with say Nike she might have to do 3 or 4 stories over a few months and one or two Grid posts and that could be 12k. I guess even if she’s not selling like terrie mcevoy she still gets a healthy salary
Wow when you explain the breakdown like that😯🤯🤑 . Great salary for very little work.
It’s mental, not far off my salary, working 40 hour week, house & family - very happy but constantly stressed , tired & worried about money - most of salary goes towards childcare & everyday bills. Not a lot left over !
I must get a few tips on how she manages it all 😉

Reactions: 12
Wow when you explain the breakdown like that😯🤯🤑 . Great salary for very little work.
It’s mental, not far off my salary, working 40 hour week, house & family - very happy but constantly stressed , tired & worried about money - most of salary goes towards childcare & everyday bills. Not a lot left over !
I must get a few tips on how she manages it all 😉
Hahaha ! Yeah and she has no childcare costs either as she’s home all the time and prob scabs free nights away in hotels , free meals and drinks , tons of crap for the landfill . It’s pretty easy money but in fairness I would rather be a bit stressed and get say a 60k salary then doing what she does 🤢 Also, if u guys have seen the whole Shannen from big c who stole the go fund me money - she can lose it all very very quickly as there’s a rife cancel culture out there once they do something wrong!!!! I think 2022 a lot of Instagramhuns will be called out on their crap

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.