Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gene has a lovely face… but gosh that haircut is absolutely a disgrace! She needs to sort it out . Also asking herself questions again “would u do dancing with the stars” NOBODY asked her that. She just wishes the producers are stalking the page! Tara u absolute bore fest .. go “bake” an energy ball, tell us snippets of this mystery illness and how u “do it all” … and maybe have a cup OF tea and stalk clem or your only friend/cousin Claire maybe in your Portugal😳 . I don’t think I missed anything maybe that she loves a certain quote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gene has a lovely face… but gosh that haircut is absolutely a disgrace! She needs to sort it out . Also asking herself questions again “would u do dancing with the stars” NOBODY asked her that. She just wishes the producers are stalking the page! Tara u absolute bore fest .. go “bake” an energy ball, tell us snippets of this mystery illness and how u “do it all” … and maybe have a cup OF tea and stalk clem or your only friend/cousin Claire maybe in your Portugal😳 . I don’t think I missed anything maybe that she loves a certain quote 😂
I cringed at the dancing with the stars question!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark Rogers puts a pic of him, Aimee, Tara up for aimees bday. Tara shared it on her stories. Narcissism is strong with this 1

Reactions: 4
Mark Rogers puts a pic of him, Aimee, Tara up for aimees bday. Tara shared it on her stories. Narcissism is strong with this 1
she specifically shared the post but with the 3-4th pic of her where she assumed she looks fab I imagine, these cretins, using their besties birthday to share posed pics of themselves!

Reactions: 6
Anna Geary and herself in matching green outfits that looked like pyjamas. Not a fan of either but think they suited Anna better
Screenshot_20211226-012029.png

Screenshot_20211226-012009.png

Reactions: 2
She’ll be back in a few days when settled 🙄 attention seeking! See you before midnight Tara you won’t be able to stop yourself

Reactions: 5
She talked about getting good news the other day and didnt expand on it and I wanted to thump her through my phone for phishing for concern.

I tenner bet you she tags herself in the Mater Hospital on her Facebook page everytime shes got an appointment and doesn’t reply to any of the comments of concern 😂
Dies she have an eating disorder????😒

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.