Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see neither herself or Clem saved the 'tea and chats' about wedding talk. No surprise there 🤪 utter shite talk no doubt. 😂😂
Clem was dying for it to end about 10 minutes before it eventually wrapped up. She looked a bit embarrassed by the end, every question Tara answered it for her in detail, aswell as gushing about her own wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has this incredible ability to look like she's just wearing a towel, or something she's just put on to cover herself while opening the door.
These try ons make me cringe, the walk, the twirl, the trying to be sexy. Tara doesn't go anywhere let's face it, clems hen and wedding were the only nights out she had in about 4 years. I think it's strange to get dressed up like that, twirl around your kitchen and straight back into her pj's with her cup OF tea, energy ball and shite TV.

Reactions: 15
Wow state of her without makeup ! Sorry to be a horrible witch with a b ! But she is promoting skincare as in “look at my fab skin” sorry love … you don’t look well … not buying it !

Reactions: 8
Jeez she looks dreadful! All the best skincare, drinking tea, vitamins don’t hide a disorder of some kind. Her eye bags are too black for a healthy person

That’s about 4 skin care brands a year

Juliette armand
Dermaologica
Skingredients
And now Aveeno
What a sell out I honestly would not take one recommendation from her she would literally advertise a cock ring if she was paid to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she juggle it all? She doesn’t.
We’ve all seen how little she eats, she couldn’t possibly be nourished enough to be looking after 2 small children. Is she breastfeeding Jools on a few vitamins and energy balls? No wonder she looks exhausted. I am not a psychologist/psychiatrist so can’t call it but I’d be worried about her if I was her immediate friends/family.

Reactions: 12
How does she juggle it all? She doesn’t.
We’ve all seen how little she eats, she couldn’t possibly be nourished enough to be looking after 2 small children. Is she breastfeeding Jools on a few vitamins and energy balls? No wonder she looks exhausted. I am not a psychologist/psychiatrist so can’t call it but I’d be worried about her if I was her immediate friends/family.
I’d say she’s pounding the streets walking too. She’s always exercised but doesn’t post about it cos she apparently wants to create an impression she eats loads of tit and I’d inactive yet stays slim. Weirdo

Reactions: 13
I’d say she’s pounding the streets walking too. She’s always exercised but doesn’t post about it cos she apparently wants to create an impression she eats loads of tit and I’d inactive yet stays slim. Weirdo
They’re all disingenuous about this coz it creates an intrigue about them and people literally buy into watching them to see can they emulate their lifestyle to be slim … without doing the hard graft and being able to eat.

They’re all disingenuous about this coz it creates an intrigue about them and people literally buy into watching them to see can they emulate their lifestyle to be slim … without doing the hard graft and being able to eat.
I know. They’re all arseholes but Tara is one of the worst. Everything about her is so fake

OMG she got a new Xmas decoration, the content is out of this world at the moment
Would you mind not posting spoilers please!?
Was working all day & so excited to go & catch up on Tara now yet you have ruined it for me by announcing it here.
🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The way she dramatised making some soup you’d easily know she’s not used to cooking big meals 🙄
She only makes bity little things, I wouldn't class it as cooking. She puts M&S cookies in the oven, dunnes frozen croissants in the oven. Anything else she makes looks miserable, like something you would see in an aul wans magazine, how to make a dinner with 3euro..courgette frittata🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Jesus little jools is a funny little chap he looks like a 10 year old in a baby's body

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.