Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her in person. She’s a plain Jane
Ive seen her on a couple of occasions too in town. One time She did actually stand out as she walked into the restaurant , tall, slim and her hair was actually fabulous at the time, it was around the time she was getting married. But then I've seen her other times and she didn't strike me as anything out of the ordinary.

Reactions: 5
Ive seen her on a couple of occasions too in town. One time She did actually stand out as she walked into the restaurant , tall, slim and her hair was actually fabulous at the time, it was around the time she was getting married. But then I've seen her other times and she didn't strike me as anything out of the ordinary.
She’s tall which is the only striking thing about her. She’s nothing to look at it and doesn’t have a great figure. There’s 1000s of better looking women out there minus the crappy attitude

Reactions: 7
She’s tall which is the only striking thing about her. She’s nothing to look at it and doesn’t have a great figure. There’s 1000s of better looking women out there minus the crappy attitude
Yes I agree. She's not as nice and funny as she likes to think she is.

Reactions: 6
I think she looks really wrecked , it’s her eyes that are giving her away. But not surprising with a new baby & then her added health issues.

Reactions: 3
I think she must of had tear trough filler under her eyes before. Now that it’s dissolved I think that’s what the drastic change is. Under her eyes seem very sunken. No surprise she would be tired with 2 young kids but it does seem like a sudden/harsh change around her eyes

Reactions: 7
I think she must of had tear trough filler under her eyes before. Now that it’s dissolved I think that’s what the drastic change is. Under her eyes seem very sunken. No surprise she would be tired with 2 young kids but it does seem like a sudden/harsh change around her eyes
I don’t know, tear trough filler is expensive and (to my knowledge) no one has gifted her the treatment, because if they had she’d have been obligated to talk about it. She’s too cheap to pay for something like that herself.

Reactions: 5
She's about 5"7...wouldn't call that tall
She is leggy so probably looks tall and she is a slender bulid, my daughter is 5”7 too but is all legs . People constantly comment on her height like all the time!! I’m only 5”3 . 5”7 would be above average ,

Reactions: 4
She is leggy so probably looks tall and she is a slender bulid, my daughter is 5”7 too but is all legs . People constantly comment on her height like all the time!! I’m only 5”3 . 5”7 would be above average ,
I’m about 5 foot and walked by her one day at a set of traffic lights and didnt think she was particularly tall. Given she is/was a model I expected her to be a lot taller.

Reactions: 1
There's something so different about her in the last few months, I can't put my finger on what it is. A very harsh look about her lately
yeah she looks tired. could be now having 2 kids but if shes been unwell could definitely be that. she had a plaster on her chin one day, wonder is it some kind of skin disorder?
@HickoryDickoryDock RTE player is an Irish tv app. RTE is the station and player is the catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm on a farm and they grow peppers, tomatoes and aubergines.... no bleeping way Tara.. Are you sure you're on a farm? Don't they grow Cadbury chocolate bars and cups of tea on farms.??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if by any chance it happens to be Tara's birthday today? :rolleyes:

It takes a very particular kind of person to repeatedly mention that it's their own birthday. Not only the day of, but the day before. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if by any chance it happens to be Tara's birthday today? :rolleyes:

It takes a very particular kind of person to repeatedly mention that it's their own birthday. Not only the day of, but the day before. Jesus wept.
It’s not like Tara at all, I mean she barely mentioned her pregnancy, so I’m surprised she being so full on her birthday 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.