Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really winds me up the way she always refers to Portugal as her second home 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have no idea why this annoys me so much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s some difference in those pics though…she’s aged a lot in 3 years

Reactions: 12
Your second home is your next door neighbours or your Mams best friend where you spent your childhood with those kids ~ somewhere you go every summer or every second summer isn’t your second home with dickwit. Also stop sharing all the birthday posts she would bleeping EAT herself if she wasn’t fasting for a procedure

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg! That recreate the pic from 3 years ago in Portugal! I would not recognise old her as her!👀

Reactions: 5
God she is soooo boring !another wedding pic and a walk in the park …. 😬😂 she really needs some new content . We must be due a quote from her now soon or a post of bestie Clare zzzz

Reactions: 4
It's the same wedding photos each time too!! Why bother, we've all bleeping seen them countless times before!! Nice to see Gene walking for a change though, poor child always seemed to be strapped in to the buggy staring at Taras mug! He's finally getting to see where he's going!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Tara going to post her entire wedding album every single year for her anniversary, 🙄. When she said it was her anniversary I knew exactly which pictures she would post as she rolls them out several times a year, anniversary, birthdays, fathers day. I've seen them all about 20 times. And she's still posting pictures from her wedding today. It's so tiresome now, she was stunning, but I've seen enough.

Reactions: 18
Is Tara going to post her entire wedding album every single year for her anniversary, 🙄. When she said it was her anniversary I knew exactly which pictures she would post as she rolls them out several times a year, anniversary, birthdays, fathers day. I've seen them all about 20 times. And she's still posting pictures from her wedding today. It's so tiresome now, she was stunning, but I've seen enough.

Thing is though with her posting them every year and multiple times. I find the way she looked or did things at her wedding quite dated now. At the time I was like omg her hair is fab now I'm like yeah it's alright like🤷‍♀️ Same with her dress I'm like yeah it's grand. I nearly find the bridesmaids looked nicer than her now.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate myself for saying this but I bleeping love her wedding dress, I know she got in Folkster but they don’t do them anymore. If anyone knows where I’d get one similar let me know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her dress was lovely but I seen girls wearing the same or similar dresses to their proms so I didn’t find it very bridal because I felt I had seen it before.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she was stunning tbh

Reactions: 1
Long time reader of this thread. ( I come on to get a laugh) I don’t follow Tara anymore but had to go look at the wedding photos because……
I’m convinced that Tara and her third, lesser mentioned, bridesmaid don’t speak anymore. She had three. SueBrophymakeup. She won’t post a photo of the whole bridal party or the bridesmaids unless she crops her out. I can’t remember when I got an inkling that all was not well between them (probably when I followed her a couple of years ago and Sue and there was no birthday post for Tara one year.)
Anyway, maybe this is well known and I’m late to that party. Just thought I’d throw it out there to see if my inkling was correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Long time reader of this thread. ( I come on to get a laugh) I don’t follow Tara anymore but had to go look at the wedding photos because……
I’m convinced that Tara and her third, lesser mentioned, bridesmaid don’t speak anymore. She had three. SueBrophymakeup. She won’t post a photo of the whole bridal party or the bridesmaids unless she crops her out. I can’t remember when I got an inkling that all was not well between them (probably when I followed her a couple of years ago and Sue and there was no birthday post for Tara one year.)
Anyway, maybe this is well known and I’m late to that party. Just thought I’d throw it out there to see if my inkling was correct.
Her name was Eleanor not Sue

Jez...harsh Tara!! Original below...
tara-ofarrell-wedding-photos-carton-house74.jpg

What Tara posted today...
Screenshot_20210814-193237_Instagram.jpg

P.s....good investigating!!!!🙌

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@Madscone

Ahhh! Yes! Thank you. I had forgotten who it was. That actually makes more sense now. ( Not great investigating if I had the wrong girl in my head!😂🤦‍♀️ )
But, yeah, it must kill her that she has to crop her photos so as not to acknowledge her. Wonder what happened there…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.