Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we allowed to say children aren’t cute? 🙈😂
Aw to be fair he is an innocent child who doesn’t ask to be plastered on her Instagram, those kind of comments are a bit mean. He looks like a lovely little boy with a bad haircut. All children are precious, especially at their ages.

Reactions: 10
Let’s face it most people only see their own kids as cute. Tara if you are reading here - it’s the haircut not the child. If these kids are the centre of your world then you would do everything to keep them safe and not exploit them on the gram for likes and money.

Reactions: 12
We've all had the horrific hair cut over the years as children and even my mother cutting my hair!

Can we all just say it out loud together - Tara paid money for that haircut. 😂😂😂 I don't know how much kids hair cuts are but 😂😂😂 I'd be paying someone not to do that to my child or paying someone so that I didn't do that to my child!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We've all had the horrific hair cut over the years as children and even my mother cutting my hair!

Can we all just say it out loud together - Tara paid money for that haircut. 😂😂😂 I don't know how much kids hair cuts are but 😂😂😂 I'd be paying someone not to do that to my child or paying someone so that I didn't do that to my child!!!
They obviously brought Gene to same barber / butcher who gave the husband an Oasis cut 20 years after they went out of fashion

• Haha
No Tara, no body wants to see your holiday make up as the rest of us don’t bother our holes in the heat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's something so different about her in the last few months, I can't put my finger on what it is. A very harsh look about her lately

Reactions: 8
There's something so different about her in the last few months, I can't put my finger on what it is. A very harsh look about her lately
I think her second pregnancy / birth wasn’t the perfect easy experience she was so smug about when she had Gene . She obviously got a dose of reality with her second and seems to be really struggling with 2 kids and her own health problems.

Reactions: 5
I think her second pregnancy / birth wasn’t the perfect easy experience she was so smug about when she had Gene . She obviously got a dose of reality with her second and seems to be really struggling with 2 kids and her own health problems.
If she actually has health problems…

Reactions: 6
Sure how would we know what her experience was she never bloody talked about it in the first place even though she said she would. All in the air like her health problems.

Reactions: 3
It’s her eyes or under her eyes that looks weird….it’s like all the filler has dissolved. She looks wrecked!

Reactions: 10
She stopped getting the Botox. She could be breastfeeding and hesitant to get Botox or fillers! If you see her in person she is beautiful. It’s just seeing her now with lines after her many years line free and long eyelashes is unusual. Her eyes also look quite dead

Reactions: 6
I think it’s because she stopped getting those spidery looking eyelash extensions she looks so different

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because she stopped getting those spidery looking eyelash extensions she looks so different
I think she looks better without them, they were awful. It appears to be around the mouth area, don't know if it's her teeth or mouth but something is different. Even with "glowy makeup" she still looks tired and not herself. If I was her I'd chop inches off her hair, doesn't do anything for her, it drags her face down imo.

She stopped getting the Botox. She could be breastfeeding and hesitant to get Botox or fillers! If you see her in person she is beautiful. It’s just seeing her now with lines after her many years line free and long eyelashes is unusual. Her eyes also look quite dead
I’ve seen her in person. She’s a plain Jane

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.