Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow. Can not bear to look at those wedding photos every year for the rest of my days. I have literally seen them more than my own wedding photos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her name was Eleanor not Sue

Jez...harsh Tara!! Original below...
View attachment 712785

What Tara posted today...View attachment 712786

P.s....good investigating!!!!🙌
Very good PI work there. And yes v harsh on Tara to crop her out. She seriously needs to stop with the wedding stuff so many years on, post something but not the whole thing in bloody rewind. She’s clinging on to old content now & it’s getting faded…

Reactions: 12
Wow that is so petty cropping her out.

Does she have a house or apt over there? If not what nonsense people talk 🙄
I don’t think she does? I think it’s just a place she went on holidays as a child? She’s so over the top eugh annoys me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she does? I think it’s just a place she went on holidays as a child? She’s so over the top eugh annoys me 😂😂😂
I think her parents have a place over there & they go every summer since she was a kid. It’s somewhere back on this thread.
I’ve unfollowed her too, her content is very boring & irrelevant. But excellent PI work re the bridesmaid, really petty cutting her out. Just don’t show the photo!

Reactions: 12
Her name was Eleanor not Sue

Jez...harsh Tara!! Original below...
View attachment 712785

What Tara posted today...View attachment 712786

P.s....good investigating!!!!🙌

Tara and Eleanor aren't friends anymore. I know both. This isnt surprising tbh, when Tara fights with someone its a fairly substantial and bitchy ending to the friendship. Now in fairness to her, Eleanor always acted like she had a humongous stick up her ass. nice but not that nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tara and Eleanor aren't friends anymore. I know both. This isnt surprising tbh, when Tara fights with someone its a fairly substantial and bitchy ending to the friendship. Now in fairness to her, Eleanor always acted like she had a humongous stick up her ass. nice but not that nice.
Much appreciated 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Tara is an activist now 🙄
All the instahuns are today, all rolling out the same picture too! Their agency must send a group mail to them all each morn with a checklist of things they must say, show, sell, preach to us mere mortals!

Reactions: 13
All the instahuns are today, all rolling out the same picture too! Their agency must send a group mail to them all each morn with a checklist of things they must say, show, sell, preach to us mere mortals!
Wonder will she contact the Taliban to tell them do no harm but take no tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So who was the bitchy one with the fall out between her and Pippa. Both in same area did holidays and no meet up yet it was plastered all over insta a few years back when the did meet up when they were Bffs ?????

Reactions: 11
Are we really expected to believe that Tara posted a question box “show me a picture of” and the public responded by asking her to show all the pictures she ALWAYS shows! Like who even does that? Like who writes back asking to see and picture of her and Daniel summed up? Honestly! They’re are some funny fish out there😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we really expected to believe that Tara posted a question box “show me a picture of” and the public responded by asking her to show all the pictures she ALWAYS shows! Like who even does that? Like who writes back asking to see and picture of her and Daniel summed up? Honestly! They’re are some funny fish out there😩😩😩
And the wedding picture of them I've seen at least, no exagg, 30 times. Weird

Reactions: 16
What are those dresses she picked out like? Especially the leopard print and the dress with blue bits on it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So who was the bitchy one with the fall out between her and Pippa. Both in same area did holidays and no meet up yet it was plastered all over insta a few years back when the did meet up when they were Bffs ?????
That’s could be down to covid tho , Pippa is pregnant so still needs to be careful with her contacts . I’m sure Pippa has commented on her posts recently too so not sure if there was a fall out but I’d say if there was Pippa would be the one who takes no tit, do no harm😂😂

That’s could be down to covid tho , Pippa is pregnant so still needs to be careful with her contacts . I’m sure Pippa has commented on her posts recently too so not sure if there was a fall out but I’d say if there was Pippa would be the one who takes no tit, do no harm😂😂
Pippa has hardly been careful with contacts gallivanting around the country and abroad not to mention the OTT bday party

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Except for the fact that Pippa met with Lucy Nagle while in Portugal..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.