Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not the best looking kids so can’t see them being signed up. She’s happy enough pimping them out for sponsored content anyway like Marks and Regatta posts. It’s disgusting
Thought I was the only one with that thought on the kids.

Makes you wonder too. She seems to be jetting off on holiday next week and there she had us all thinking she was deathly ill not so long ago and even had her covid vaccine in the early stages because of underlining illness. 🤥 Suppose if nobody is giving her a free holiday at home.. Loves the drama, that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She bought all that plastic tit last year to decant and now buying more.
Oddly of all of the blaggers she annoys me the most with her plastic tat buying consumerism, fast and tacky fashion from ethically dubious companies and her lack of any environmental awareness. We don’t all have to be obsessed but everyone needs to do their bit

Reactions: 10
Oh sweet Jesus I just had a look at the child’s hair! What hairdresser did that to the poor child! It’s horrific!

Reactions: 7
Ok, even though I stopped following her I popped on to see what all the fuss was about the child’s hair…holy Christ it’s actually the worst thing I have ever seen, I can’t believe she would do that the the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She off on the first plane to Portugal next week, wouldn’t have thought She would have waited for the official date to be honest - such a dare devil

Reactions: 5
I imagine the conversation went something along these lines...

Tara: It's Genes first haircut in a barbers. I have something in mind.

Barber: No bother, what are you thinking?

Tara: You know that band Oasis?

Barber: Can't say I do...

Tara: The band Oasis, you know there was 2 brothers....

Barber: ......

Tara: They sang wonder wall.

Barber: Ah I know the ones you're on about now. Shaggy looking fellas always fighting.

Tara: Yeah (eyeroll) so if we could get the same vibe for Gene that would be great.

Barber: (Raised eyebrows) if you insist....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here come the 89875 dresses & pics of her posing in Portugal as of she’s a global famous model 😳 and throwbacks of a 4 week old gene in Portugal of course

Reactions: 13
Me! But probably all of us!

This second home tit annoys me. As kids we always went to ballybunion, Wexford, Portugal and Lanzarote - none of them are second homes somewhere you go for 1-2 weeks every year or so isn’t a second home. My second home would be my next door neighbours who also had a group of girls and we all hung out with each other for the best part of 12 years. That’s a second home. Between Nikki LBP & Tara you’d think they own Portugal 🇵🇹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is going to be insufferable on these holidays - posed pics, more posed pics, few throwback pics, few sculpted shares - blah blah blah

Reactions: 10
If her parents or herself actually own a home over there then she can feel free to call it a second home. My parents have a house abroad for the last 20yrs and I feel I can legitimately call it my second home.

Reactions: 7
Mother of god what did they do to Gene’s hair , he looks like a middle aged woman 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's over emphasising poor little Gene's beauty. She is obviously glued to the tattle. Even on holidays. Tara love a bit of advice. Put the phone down and spend time with your family on holiday. Poor Jool's must think its all about Gene. Child never gets a look in..

Is she trying to convince herself or everyone else the child is beautiful after his hair was butchered like that?

did they show the barber a picture of Paul Weller or what its absolutely horrific for a 3 year old.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.