Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Natasha for years

She's a cleaner
In awe of her meal planning
Tidy clean house
The way she keeps to themes
Her garden and out side bar.

I dont know why she keeps photographing whatever's on tv all the time thats weird.

Tanya is her sister in law
Seem comments on insta about saying Tanya is copying Natasha..

Do either of them have a discount code for some lovely jd seasonings.

Or collect ray Dunne China from tk Maxx

Both just keep home bargains going with Zoflora ,wax melts and bbq wrappers and burger boxes.

Their lofts must be bulging with all the seasonal boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stopped following when Tanya made egg McMuffin and chips and wrapped them in paper with ‘mcTanyas’ written all over them. 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tanya is always so nasty with her responses but she trys to make it sound less witch by putting hun on it 🤬!!

I think natascha is genuinely trying to be nice. Does Tanya not realise 'her man' could leave her anytime and he's still gonna need his brother so been horrible to his brothers wife isn't going to do them any favours.

Reactions: 5
Tanya is always so nasty with her responses but she trys to make it sound less witch by putting hun on it 🤬!!

I think natascha is genuinely trying to be nice. Does Tanya not realise 'her man' could leave her anytime and he's still gonna need his brother so been horrible to his brothers wife isn't going to do them any favours.
I thought same, she’s such a witch I do find Tasha the genuine one. She seems so jealous does Tanya. I wonder if the brothers know or are oblivious, men don’t seem to notice stuff as much lol unless they openly admit to the men how they can’t stand the other!

I thought same, she’s such a witch I do find Tasha the genuine one. She seems so jealous does Tanya. I wonder if the brothers know or are oblivious, men don’t seem to notice stuff as much lol unless they openly admit to the men how they can’t stand the other!

I don't think they do. She's literally horrible in every comment and reply.!! I cringe reading as it seems like tasha is completely oblivious to her sarcastic remarks. Tasha has the most followers!! I noticed Tanya got her meal planner up first this week 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tasha was definitely around first, and usually posts first, built garden bar first etc (I hate that I know this😂) . She cleans but only works a few hours a day/few days, so can see how she has time for all the themes and faffing, but Tanya copies and works FT, which makes it all a bit sad.

Reactions: 3
I’m not convinced that Tanya copies Tasha, it’s evident from tashas post today about the pinch of nom cookbook

She managed to finally choose a cookbook 🙄 so its not because she wanted to have the same as tanya then? 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Even the picture is basically the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The hate is definately real these two take me to the fair with the competitiveness. It's all keeping up with the Jones but they both have awful dress sense

Reactions: 6
Loving Tanya’s passive aggressive comment on tashas cookbook post 🤣
Oh god it’s too much, no hun it’s not spooky she clearly copied you! She says it every time Tasha posts something after her. What about allll the times you copy Tasha tho, hun! So spooky that Tasha posted that a few days before eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There both ridiculous. Tanya comes across as very rude. I'm not sure if tasha sees that she's been nasty or if she's a bit dim to realise!!

These two ladies are spooky, that is true tho. At first I thought oh nice these theme nights and fun for the kids probably... But if nearly every day is some kind of theme of whoever's day or whatever I don't think it feels that special anymore... And yea how every single meal is favourite, scrummyuymmy a clear hit and btw jd seasonings happy post ...

Tasha is very AD heavy at the moment. I think Tanya is jealous.

What's the hype with JD seasonings 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to prefer Tasha but it’s deffo changed recently, who needs to know every time she is watching EastEnders and having a ‘drinky’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time they say ‘goodbye whatever month it is’ 🙄 they always say ‘had a fab month, lots of yummy food’ like seriously, are these 2 for real!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.