Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pictures of all the food they buy, my god if there’s something new out you can bet they’ll have it as soon as it hit the shelves with a picture to prove it. Why the pictures of every single meal, they are so unhealthy, ‘treats’ every single day, so much chocolate and sweets every single night, it’s insane! Feel sorry for the poor ‘kiddies’ how embarrassing when you’re out or even at home and your mums taking a picture of every meal set up before you can eat it, wow!
Yes to all of this!!🙌 hate how Natasha treats her children like toddlers.

Reactions: 3
Ahh ok thanks, is he the dad of her children?
No he isn’t the dad either. You think they’d be married or getting married the way they both go on about how much they love each other so much, like teenagers!

Reactions: 1
No he isn’t the dad either. You think they’d be married or getting married the way they both go on about how much they love each other so much, like teenagers!
From what iv seen I think they’re planning on getting married at some point

iv been waiting for this thread. I was a secret lurker haha.

Tanya is really passive aggressive and sarcastic in her comments on Natasha’s posts. There was a post on Tanya about her tomahawk steak a few days later Tasha got one at TGI fridays and Tanya posted some comment about how strange we had one the other day.

I also noticed that Tasha had posted a holiday brochure and because it said mamma Mia
Tanya assumed that they were off to Greece. She was saying how strange as we were discussing getting married there. They ain’t even engaged !! They both clearly hate each other and Tanya copies Tasha a lot. It’s like a competition between them.

Tanya did an Easter egg hunt for her girls who are both teenagers.

Both clearly want to try and earn a living from instagram. The kids eat too much junk food !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep if you look back he’s on there but rarely and it’s now like he doesn’t exist very strange

Photo of him 11 March 2018!!!!

Last edited:
God these pair! Thank god this is a thread.

Last week one of them commented on the other photo (I can’t remember which way which) with ‘Thanks for saying thank you for me buying you those’ or something along those lines and then the other replied with ‘Oh I said thankyou and text you thankyou didn’t I, doubting myself now’

🙄
So much tension between these pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep if you look back he’s on there but rarely and it’s now like he doesn’t exist very strange

Photo of him 11 March 2018!!!!
Just seen!!! He must be 21 now. You wouldn’t know he exists for sure.

I think they both work for for bmw. They’re just glorified company cars! The house they live in is tiny & in a horrible area!! Worth pennies. (If they even purchased & don’t rent, not sure) Whatever she makes you believe about the town they live in, it’s not nice. It’s a well known rough area!! I live a few towns over & occasionally see her in...you guessed it....the supermarket!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know if Natasha keeps on posting pics without declaring AD at the start of the post I’ll be getting in touch with the ASA!
What's the deal with Tanya's brand new beemer every few months? Minted?
Works for them, perks of the job but fails to mention this in her posts....probably likes to give the impression that she is!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh yes I’m surprised these haven’t been mentioned before. They are very strange. That Tanya definitely copies Natasha. Feel for Natasha’s 15 year old son 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.