Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely crying at this thread 😂

Just seen they’re both off to see the new Marvel film SEPARATELY but one of them is seeing it at a ‘VIP cinema experience with recliners and a mini fridge’ take that other one 😂😂😂😂
I get them both mixed up, they’re basically the same person.

Reactions: 2
So her children have gone from ‘kiddies’ to ‘babies’
This woman is insufferable, no one gives a tit if you’ve ‘prepped’ your dinner. It definitely doesn’t count as ‘prepped’ if you’ve just used chucked a bag of nachos in a bowl and thrown sauce over it. Sick of her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman is insufferable, no one gives a tit if you’ve ‘prepped’ your dinner. It definitely doesn’t count as ‘prepped’ if you’ve just used chucked a bag of nachos in a bowl and thrown sauce over it. Sick of her
🤣

Reactions: 1
But everything is always “so yummy”!!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s so super duper happy all the time, everything is just amazing, so cosy, so happy, so yummy, bore off!!!! Your kids are on the verge of moving out first chance they get I’m sure with you treating them like toddlers,
Son always looks bored to death and so embarrassed of her, which you would be, your mum taking pics of everyone’s food when you’re out 😂

Reactions: 5
And why does she always have to tell you when she gets home and says ‘bra off’ omg calm down!

• Haha
But everything is always “so yummy”!!!!
“You’ve got to try this ladies xx” is another fave quote about all the muck she makes (retching at pizza stuffed chicken and fish and chips pie 😂)

One of them always says ‘done and devoured’ as well, so annoying 😂

“You’ve got to try this ladies xx” is another fave quote about all the muck she makes (retching at pizza stuffed chicken and fish and chips pie 😂)

One of them always says ‘done and devoured’ as well, so annoying 😂
I know, everything is the best thing they’ve ever had! Never have I head them say something was a bit crap and won’t be making that again 🤣🤣

Also why does she insist on tagging #foodinspo for every meal.

Processed shite is not food inspiration 😳
I can’t deny I love abit of beige food now and again but not every day and I don’t fob it off as the next culinary dish 🙈🙊
P.S I don’t think I’ve commented so much on one thread. I really dislike her! 😓

Omg I’m eating more crap now and I just have to show you all! WHY! You’re so bloody greedy where do you put it all, don’t you feel sick with all the crap you’re constantly eating!!! ‘Naughty naughty - hehe’ cringe 🤢

I think it’s tanya that always says ‘I have a happy tummy now’
Are you bleeping 5 years old 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The two of them are ridiculous! The massive greasy dinners every night followed by cake, sweets and booze. ‘My man’ ‘my hubby’ ‘happy tummy’ ‘happy me’ bollocks.
Time to get my Sunday decorations out for our themed dinner! FFS

Reactions: 7
The two of them are ridiculous! The massive greasy dinners every night followed by cake, sweets and booze. ‘My man’ ‘my hubby’ ‘happy tummy’ ‘happy me’ bollocks.
Time to get my Sunday decorations out for our themed dinner! FFS
‘I love a theme - hehe’ why do they always talk like they’re about 5! They are so cringe!!

Tanyas having a candy floss prosecco to celebrate everything being Lovely and perfect, is that even a real thing or just in lala land

• Haha
Tanyas having a candy floss prosecco to celebrate everything being Lovely and perfect, is that even a real thing or just in lala land
Well I know Natasha had one last week at a bar they were in so obviously Tanya has to have one now!!

• Wow

Gotta wash spaghetti pie and Fanta chicken down with something 😂🤢

• Sick
Tanya’s posted her copycat glass of candyfloss Prosecco, on a tray, next to an unopened bottle of Prosecco... she’s so desperate for ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.