Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A grey glitter toilet seat 🙄🤢 how predictable
How 1998 you mean

So what will be the Titanic pjs of Blackpool? Taking her shower head to have the illuminations in the bathroom and putting up fairy lights in the room?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha definitely, you have to be seafront when staying in Blackpool I think it's about the only nicest thing to look out at 🤣
I had the pleasure of several trips to Blackpool during the early to mid 1990s for work conferences and can honestly say it is the most depressing place I’ve ever been. The UK has many beautiful places to visit for the weekend - Blackpool is not one of them. Good luck dodging the pavement vomit and the tacky beach front shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Tanya, claiming on your stories that your followers are recommending what to do in Blackpool! Why is she not posting all this on her feed? Too frightened that she’s going to get nasty comments?

The Posh dogs are out cooked by fiancé 🌮 getting ready for their mini break to Blackpool having those 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I booked an overnight stay at Blackpool a couple of years ago for my little girl to see the illuminations thinking they’d be good. I hated every second, the lights were tit and the b&b was a tit hole, so much so we didn’t stay the night and came back home. I can’t wait for this moron to go and tell everyone how magical Blackpool is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t on mine! 🤨

Sorry but how tit does Trasha’s sofa look!
Has she even had it a year?
Looks awful, mind you it is tit.
I have had my M&S sofa 10 years and it still looks like it did the day it was delivered!! Unlike Trasha’s pile of tit!
I thought
Doesn’t on mine! 🤨

Sorry but how tit does Trasha’s sofa look!
Has she even had it a year?
Looks awful, mind you it is tit.
I have had my M&S sofa 10 years and it still looks like it did the day it was delivered!! Unlike Trasha’s pile of tit!
I thought the same about the sofa - she’s only just got it ! Mind you, she is always on it 😱 has a lot of wear

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m from the north west and even I wouldn’t spend a weekend in Blackpool. Rough as anything 🤢
Totally agree. I'm an hour and a half away from Blackpool, the full town is soo runned down! Most buildings are boarded up and the amount of druggies and beggers all over the streets is ridiculous. Defo not somewhere I would be boasting about going to

Reactions: 9
Lytham St Annes is nice for a walk on the beach and we often go to Ribbey Hall for Halloween weekend but what a waste to go to Blackpool of all places 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve been when I was little as I live about 1 hour 30 minute drive! - I 100% wouldn’t book a weekend in Blackpool!! I keep suggesting to my partner to go for a tacky day out 😂 and he refuses!

Reactions: 5
Lytham St Annes is nice for a walk on the beach and we often go to Ribbey Hall for Halloween weekend but what a waste to go to Blackpool of all places 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know! and to travel so far. If you were near it’s worth a short visit but I wouldn‘t be in a hurry to travel hundreds of miles to visit. She will pass so many places on the way.

Reactions: 3
Echoing the sentiments on Blackpool - got dragged there as a young teen for a mini break, went and spent the entire second day in the cinema as it was the only clean place away from nutters, junkies, loud stag & hen dos and the awful people who badger you to play their overpriced tit games on every corner!

Good lord a weekend away in Blackpool 🙈 we live 30 mins away and never go 🤣🙈 it’s dirty, tacky and full of really rough people who you darent look in the eye 😅
I can think of a hundred places i would rather go in the UK! We have such a beautiful country and she gets excited about Blackpool 🙄🙈 I’m genuinely horrified and embarrassed for her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe it’s a joint Hen and stag weekend.
These two tight fuckers will then carry on the gretna green to get married.
They won’t wanna splash the cash on a wedding. When Tanya can buy herself loads of presents.
She won’t want Trasha looking slimmer than her.
It will be perfect, they will find the best hotel on Groupon, they’ll have an all you can eat buffet breakfast.
Then drive up to Scotland for the nuptials.
After all she is part Scottish.
Ah Tanya have I blown your surprise?
I’d rather have nits than stay in a cheap hotel
over looking a bleeping rollercoaster.
It ain’t Las Vegas. 🙄
I bet the beds have waterproof protector’s on them.
Sorry to anyone who likes Blackpool, never been and never will.
I expected better things from Tanya, after all she works for BMW!
Also how the hell is she getting the time off work? She has just been off for 3 months!
I can just see the photo now, of her and Taco wearing kiss me quick hats and holding a stick of rock and Taco having that help me look on his face!
Can’t wait, sod Hot tub wars, we now have mini break Challenge, who can go on the shittest mini break!
Come on Trasha, don’t let us down?
You know you want to go to Margate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never post but bragging about Blackpool has made me do it 😂 jesus christ.. I live 40mins away and I don't visit because its a massive tit hole. Cannot wait to see how magical a mini break it is. Que.... "Omg guys you must go had the yummiest fish and chips my tummy is so full and happy whilst i paddle in the amazing clear water that rivals St tropez and the pleasure beach is magical, better than disneyland.

Fuckkkk meeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Of all the places Tanya would have wanted to go to, it was bound to be Blackpool. Her attraction to cheap, tacky flashing lights always meant she was born to go there. She’ll probably take some themed striped pyjamas in the hope they’ll make her look like a stick of Blackpool rock, except they won’t because she’s too fat. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.