Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I reading into things or is trash admitting to driving at least a bit tipsy? She said she had to go to the petrol station to buy a gas bottle and states “lucky I hadn’t had too much to drink by then” drunk driving is no joke. I don’t drive even when I’ve had a glass of wine. Maybe a night in jail would wake her the hell up. Not clever at all.

Reactions: 15
That is absolutely shocking. Admitting to driving after a drink. I think this post needs to be reported. I hope she didn’t have one of her children in the car with her. She’s clearly pissed, admitting to it like that carefree. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had a drink problem

Reactions: 6
Those balloons are so cringy... I'm. In my late twenties and I still think they're awful. Anything for the gram' though...

Am I reading into things or is trash admitting to driving at least a bit tipsy? She said she had to go to the petrol station to buy a gas bottle and states “lucky I hadn’t had too much to drink by then” drunk driving is no joke. I don’t drive even when I’ve had a glass of wine. Maybe a night in jail would wake her the hell up. Not clever at all.

I'm tempted to comment on that post. What a role model she is... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
That is absolutely shocking. Admitting to driving after a drink. I think this post needs to be reported. I hope she didn’t have one of her children in the car with her. She’s clearly pissed, admitting to it like that carefree. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had a drink problem
Shouldn’t be driving at all if you’ve drunk alcohol. She really is a brainless moron, absolutely disgusting behaviour 😠

Reactions: 5
The comment mrsjenkyjenks hope you walked 😂 wonder how long that will be there

Shouldn’t be driving at all if you’ve drunk alcohol. She really is a brainless moron, absolutely disgusting behaviour 😠
Bet any money she will change that caption

Reactions: 1
Aaaand it’s gone. Didn’t see missjenkyjenks comment before it was deleted! Need to start screen shotting stuff!

Reactions: 3
Aaaand it’s gone. Didn’t see missjenkyjenks comment before it was deleted! Need to start screen shotting stuff!
Delete all you want Trascha too late we all saw you admit to drunk driving! Perhaps if she didn’t feel the need to overshare the mundane minutiae of every aspect of her tragic life she would avoid getting herself in these sort of situations. She really is a complete simpleton 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s changed the caption people 😂

Hi trasha, have a good read before bed hun, so spooky

Also, we can see edited hun.

We need to screenshot all this stuff, just gutted I didn’t

Anyone seen this 😂 ‘it’s an Ashford thing you wouldn’t understand’ 🤮🤮🤮
******, sorry, Tanya, looks like a vicious nasty piece of tit and trasha looks simple. Well done ladies 😝

Anyone seen this 😂 ‘it’s an Ashford thing you wouldn’t understand’ 🤮🤮🤮
You can just imagine them sitting there going “they’re so jealous of us on that tattle, don’t take any notice hun” whilst we’re all pissing ourselves laughing, not jealous in the slightest huns just think you are massively entertaining

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s ok I managed to get a screenshot of the drink-drive caption. It’s so easy these days to report online to the Police, might have to copy in all the wine and alcohol companies she ‘collabs’ with too. They won’t want to ‘work’ with a drink driver. Especially not one who panics and changes her online caption when caught out.

Thanks Trash, you’ve done it again, also, it appears missjenkyjenns isn’t following trash anymore - blocked much? 😂 hilarious. 💪🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s ok I managed to get a screenshot of the drink-drive caption. It’s so easy these days to report online to the Police, might have to copy in all the wine and alcohol companies she ‘collabs’ with too. They won’t want to ‘work’ with a drink driver. Especially not one who panics and changes her online caption when caught out.

Thanks Trash, you’ve done it again, also, it appears missjenkyjenns isn’t following trash anymore - blocked much? 😂 hilarious. 💪🏻😂
I missed it what did she say? I always miss things before they get deleted or the comments are blocked 😬🤣

I missed it what did she say? I always miss things before they get deleted or the comments are blocked 😬🤣
Something about running out of gas for the bbq so she had to drive to get some, good job she hadn’t had too much to drink - changed now of course; although surely unless you know you’ve drank too much, you’d just comment rather than change the wording??

Reactions: 4
Where's Donkey Kong John?

If they ran out of gas why didn't she cook the pizzas in the oven? 🙄 Could have still eaten alfresco.

Last edited:

Do it report her to the police. Stupid cow i would! She had her first Gin 4 hours before that post. She defo had a few more. Shes a full on alchy honestly. She drinks every night. Sweets again after tea. Her teeth was being pulled out last week and she wanted sympathy! I have none for that woman. She gets everything she asks for. And her changing her wording on the post proves she comes here 🤣 Hi moleface 👋

Haha has she actually deleted missjenkyjenks now! Must of finally realised she absolutely hated her and was always having a dig 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.