Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Olivia accompanied Tash to the paint shop today! Wonder how she feels about her mum being so occupied with the ‘renovation’, instead of doing fun things with her in the summer holidays.
Shes done jack tit with those kids all holidays! Just taken them to the shops and stuff her fat face. She infuriates me. Time she wont ever get back. Instagram has ruined that womans life. She might not realise it now but it will come back to haunt her.

Reactions: 5
Can Tanya post her tea so we can see who wins today - that tart that Tascha’s made looks rank though 😂 - won’t be asking for the recipe....

Reactions: 1
So glad someone has mentioned the balloons oh my god. I’m 26 my mum wouldn’t have even got me balloons like that when I graduated and I still would’ve been shouted at for using swear words at 16. Not a cool mum, bit tragic really 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve done a small status on my FB and a little something on my IG....if I’d done all that, my daughter would be mortified!

Reactions: 2
Here we go: “WOW” at that vomit looking pie she did for dinner. Another “amazing dinner ladies I’ll share the recipe”, no need hun, I picked up dog tit that looks the same

• Haha
Oh my Tascha what are these strange exotic things you are sharing with us now.....tinned tuna!!!! Mind blow she really is a truly inspirational food blogger. What a treat we’ve had this week, first peas & beans, now tins of tuna 🤣🤣🤣
OMG....you can get tuna in a tin 🙊 I’m so excited 🤣

She’s deleted that renovation comment on her profile. Smug bastard. She knows full well it ain’t renovated. Or actually she might do, she is super thick.

Reflection in the fire shows she’s alone
As much as I find her annoying, the reflection of her sitting alone makes me feel really sad! Has she really pushed away her hubby and kids so much to the point they don’t want to sit with her and she has to lie and say they’re enjoying family time?

As much as I find her annoying, the reflection of her sitting alone makes me feel really sad! Has she really pushed away her hubby and kids so much to the point they don’t want to sit with her and she has to lie and say they’re enjoying family time?
Yes very sad for her

Agree. I've noticed she might be alone on a few of her tv pics and going to watch tv in bed. She should spend less time getting tins of tuna out the cupboard to create a display for insta and more time with family!

Reactions: 4
All of her pictures today, not one of them had had over 200 likes. With an account of 23k+ 'followers'. Probably 22k of them purchased.
Its so sad her sitting on her own watching a film making it sound like her children are with her. Signs of mental health

Tanya just as bad, out of this meal and in the first pic, she's brought the school folder along and put it on the table (assuming containing GCSE results). Leave it at home you scabby bastard

So true as entertaining as her delusional antics are, she is clearly one very sad person who we should pity. The constantly trying to prove her life is amazing, seeking approval and validation from total strangers, there is obviously something seriously missing from her life....🤔

Reactions: 3
I may be wrong but I don't think that's the school folder, I think it's the restaurant menu.

Notice in the last picture when she’s clearly sitting on her own, look at the left side!!! She’s doing the skirting boards people!!!!! First time ever aye Trasha? She’s been on here and thought tit I better do a good job this time. Guarantee that’s the only bit she’ll do though because we know what a bodger she is, take her bedroom (what the duck is up with that, one flower wallpaper and one tit one that ain’t covering the whole wall) lol

Reactions: 3
All of her pictures today, not one of them had had over 200 likes. With an account of 23k+ 'followers'. Probably 22k of them purchased.
Its so sad her sitting on her own watching a film making it sound like her children are with her. Signs of mental health

Tanya just as bad, out of this meal and in the first pic, she's brought the school folder along and put it on the table (assuming containing GCSE results). Leave it at home you scabby bastard
She put one on the other week saying her and donkey kong was watching something together yet the pic/reflection only shown herself? And they only have that one sofa its not like someone would be sat separately on another sofa/chair. Im telling you her life isnt nothing like she posts. I really honestly think the kids and john dont like being near her. Shes clearly chosen insta and a few free manky peices of wallpaper over her family. Only herself to blame....

It's the restaurant menu

Tanya said her kid got A*’S and stuff, but this year the GCSE gradings were from 9-1. There is no such thing as A,B,C anymore!?! Unless I’m wrong, but it’s what I saw on BBC breakfast telly lol

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is posting your child's exam results to 16,000 strangers on Instagram going too far? I know these women don't care, but to me, this is as much an invasion of privacy as Olivia's bedroom being constantly posted. (No matter how well your child does or how proud you are.)

I was proud of my goddaughter when she came first in her year, as much as my nephew who got more average grades but worked hard. Both of them would *die* if their parents revealed the specifics to anyone beyond immediate family. Besides, people just aren't interested! (I think Tanya is living vicariously through her academic daughter.) I'm no prude but "Clever bleeping tit" is a little inappropriate, unless it's some sort of private joke.

Is there anything private with this pair?!?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.