Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the scene with Tanya’s family - all ready to enjoy yummy Indian food and wait, it has to be positioned for the ‘gram so we can all ‘enjoy’ the pictures 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Tanya said her kid got A*’S and stuff, but this year the GCSE gradings were from 9-1. There is no such thing as A,B,C anymore!?! Unless I’m wrong, but it’s what I saw on BBC breakfast telly lol
They have however, its fairly easy to “convert”. I know quite a few teachers and they still “convert” their kids etc to the old ones as its still more widely understood iykwim.

Reactions: 1
Tasha... 23300 (fake) followers... 119 of those liked your tins of tuna post ... you must feel so proud .. FFS.. give it up as a bad job.. wasting your time love.. you definitely win the award for the most desperate person for freebies on IG..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still think the new thread name should be
"Tanya's passive aggressiveness is so spooky hun, while Tasha's walls remain half done"

Whoever came up with that, well done I like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Tanya's passive aggressiveness is so spooky hun, while Tasha's walls remain half done"

Yeah that’s bleeping brilliant, it’s got my vote

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tash wants to be posh, but she's a desperate old chav, while a ring on her finger is all cutenose wants to have.

Reactions: 6
This weekend’s clearly going to be one big picture-fest of loved-up-ness, together time and ‘treats’ 😂 Meanwhile, I’m having a reaction to medication, have hurt my back and we shall be spending the weekend annoying each other at home - I’d sooner have this life thanks 😂

Of course Trasha bought the mulled wine air freshener, probably chugged it down whilst walking around the supermarket like the whino she is

I bet she is so annoyed when someone finds the new chocolate or sweets out before her. She literally goes to the shop and has to buy all of it just for a pic on instagram. Very sad

Thanks, it was me 😂 😂😂 Just rolled off my tongue and I actually said it out loud here at home then pissed myself! LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tomorrow for the double date, it will be "catch ups, chats, giggles, love and a cheers" . (( Then home to slag each other of to the respective twin))

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta laugh - Tanya - I know, I’ll go to the cinema tonight as Tascha’s planned to go tomorrow night 😂 So much passive aggressive tit going on between those two that it’s funny 😂 Bet Tanya does ‘wood fired pizza’ soon 😝

Last edited:
Gotta laugh - Tanya - I know, I’ll go to the cinema tonight a stranger Tascha’s planned to go tomorrow night 😂 So much passive aggressive tit going on between those two that it’s funny 😂 Bet Tanya does ‘wood fired pizza’ soon 😝
How are these 2 not knackered constantly copying each other, it makes me feel tired watching (absolutely amused, but tired too) 😂

She literally does nothing but watch films and eat treats and have drinkies! Bore off now I don’t even know why I follow 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.