Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres how the night will go......Control freak Tash will lay out everyones clothes on the bed, she will herself be wearing something to show off her massive camel toe paired with a cheap Primark top (For Tanyas benefit 😉) The obligatory bedroom mirror photo with little madam and her spoilt smirky face will appear. She will no doubt have a babyish dress on as per usual. James won't be on the photo but he might have one with donkey kong dad on the garden. But categorically not his mum. Ok.
Drinks and snacks will be enjoyed by all....On a tray in the living room. This family dont believe in saving themselves for a nice meal remember.
The car selfie will be uploaded next and it will be unflattering as usual with 10 snapchat filters and 4 instagram filters. She will make donkey kong look ridiculous as she always seems to use a filter where he has snapchat earrings on. And Tashas guacamoley mole will be in the pic too. And her 9 chins. They will arrive at said restaurant and it will be somewhere Tanya has already been so Tanya will come on (even though shes supposedly blind atm🤔) and comment 'sooo spoooky as her and del boy went there' and Tash will comment back something passive aggressive. Tash will take photos of the toilet, the bar stool, the pepper grinder, the fire exit, the ketchup sachets, the kitchen, the beer pump and the table number before she allows anyone to order. She will order a candy gloss prosecco (borrinngggg now) and they will all do a cheers boomerang. The food will come and Tash will arrange neatly to take a photo of everyone's meal except James cos hes hard as duck and puts his foot down. Ive always noticed on the meals out theres only every 3 pics of meals. Good on him for not standing for it. Then some drunk pics close up of the guacamoley again and hubs and little madam will be uploaded saying what a great time they have had and tagging the place and the waiter and the barman in hopes for a free meal next time. Oh dont forget she would of obvs told them its their 17th wedding anniversary (like you do when its for yourself 🤔🤣 Not) so they will bring out a pudding and a sparkler and happy anniversary will be written in some kind of sauce. Donkey kong is in the shitter at this point cos hes embarresed so hes liking a few more young girls pics on the grid. Then they will arrive home anf tge obligatory feet up on sofa pic will appear with sweets and popcorn and they will be watching a film. Hubs choice of course. And space themed cos he likes all of them. Much more than his brother Del. Last pic before bed. Of the bed. For a change.
PMSL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the duck is a croissant casserole 🤢
I was just about to post the same thing! 🤮Spooky hunni 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What on earth is that on Tanya’s table? CROISSANT CASSEROLE 🤢🤮

I don’t think I can take anymore of her meal ideas 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Wish I could see this, she’s blocked me for some reason? Obviously blocking people who don’t interact with her. I only followed her for daily entertainment, now where am I gonna get that from? 🤣 although Tasha is more interesting, Tanya’s boring now, nice to see one of them has reined in from being a moron

Reactions: 1
Sister in laws .on Instagram they love each other but are passive aggressive on comments ... reality they can’t stand each other
Ah I see!! One posts something and the other seems to post virtually the same thing a bit later 🤷🏻‍♀️ thought it was just coincidence 😂 Thanks for explaining x

I teach cooking to kids - we made a similar one to that - vile 🤮 Hardly Masterchef is it 😂

Oh my god who called it on the bottle of frexinate??!! Or however you spell it!!!
Omg I am distraught. Reading through the comments and have realised It’s the exact bottle I picked up tonight. I’m drinking a glass as I am reading - Wow spooky 😂.
Wish good old Del would hurry up and bloody propose as I think we will see Tasha losing her tit ( keeping up with the Whitlocks and all that....P.s Tash you cant wear white to the wedding ok 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure Tash realises Miller and Carter is a huge chain? ‘This new local restaurant’ ‘so classy’ ‘Never tasted steak like it’ you can tell she normally eats McDonald’s, she’s acting like it’s Michelin starred hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tashas newest post....picture of drinks whilst holding hands across the table.....and the dessert with Happy Anniversary 🙄

Own up who called it? Are you their waiter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god 🤣 the holding hands over the table and ‘happy anniversary ‘ written in chocolate! She’s utterly predictable, everyone called it on here...just waiting for the pics to follow and tash didn’t disappoint 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how Tanya had to comment on how great the food is, just to make sure we all knew she’d been there first!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said there would be a pic of holding hands across the table.

What is hilarious about it, is we now know Tasha has been reading tattle whilst on her ‘ever so amazing anniversary night’ thinking she’s trolling us. Oh hun. No no no, you couldn’t get worse if you tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure Tash realises Miller and Carter is a huge chain? ‘This new local restaurant’ ‘so classy’ ‘Never tasted steak like it’ you can tell she normally eats McDonald’s, she’s acting like it’s Michelin starred hun

Reactions: 2

Could I be more bored with her ‘fresh sheets and new pj’s’ posts?? Ffs how many ‘new pj’s’ does one woman need? My current pj’s are 2yrs old and are still absolutely fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all a bit ‘all for the ‘gram’ isn’t it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god 🤣 the holding hands over the table and ‘happy anniversary ‘ written in chocolate! She’s utterly predictable, everyone called it on here...just waiting for the pics to follow and tash didn’t disappoint 👏🏻
Haha i said this would happen.....Happy anniversary written in chocolate 🤣 Shes just so predictable! As if she told them! Shes a loser honestly. And if my fella wore that shirt on our date he wouldnt be coming!
Shes also made out hes surprised her taking her there. After all its not like she was banging on about it in insta before it opened! She clearly had to get there before Tanya! Cant believe she left the kiddies at home without showing us their tea first! What did they have Tash?! Im calling either co-op pizza or iceland greggs steak bakes?!

Reactions: 8
In the picture of her pyjamas where have the orchid flowers come from? Has she actually ripped them off Donkey Kong’s present just to get the perfect shot or has she been rooting around in the loft after their perfect date night to find the box labelled “pretend eternity orchid flowers”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In the picture of her pyjamas where have the orchid flowers come from? Has she actually ripped them off Donkey Kong’s present just to get the perfect shot or has she been rooting around in the loft after their perfect date night to find the box labelled “pretend eternity orchid flowers”
God I wish someone would comment this on the post 🤣 not like she would reply it would just be DELETE but I’d actually love to know!!

Reactions: 3
God I wish someone would comment this on the post 🤣 not like she would reply it would just be DELETE but I’d actually love to know!!
I’d be blocked immediately and then I’d never get to find out what film they’re going to watch tonight while their roast is cooking 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The film tonight will be something with Robin Williams as lead actor. 4 years today since he died (RIP!). so yeah, theme theme theme girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.