Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still cracks me up that Tanya logged in and threw her under the bus like that. What a horrible piece of tit. Gutted Tash and Tan. How spooky, eh cutenose!!

New thread name idea..... lol, ready?

“Tasha can’t stop her spending itch. Meanwhile as usual, Tanya’s still a gossiping witch
Brilliant new thread name!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Out spending more money her family don't have with little madam Olivia. 😴😴😴
Boring....Get a hobby or do something productive and fun with your kids instead of dragging them round shops. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 2
Christ how brazen is he. Tasha's entire family are making an absolute mockery out of her. She is being mugged off left right and centre by everyone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Christ how brazen is he. Tasha's entire family are making an absolute mockery out of her. She is being mugged off left right and centre by everyone.
You’re absolutely right! I could have some sympathy with her if she stopped pretending that everything in her life is so perfect.

Tasha, you don’t have the perfect life, husband, home, children. No one does. Start being more honest with yourself and your Instagram followers and you might be surprised at the response. We all have issues, stop hiding yours behind staged photos and stupid hashtags!

Reactions: 5
You’re absolutely right! I could have some sympathy with her if she stopped pretending that everything in her life is so perfect.

Tasha, you don’t have the perfect life, husband, home, children. No one does. Start being more honest with yourself and your Instagram followers and you might be surprised at the response. We all have issues, stop hiding yours behind staged photos and stupid hashtags!

She probably secretly loves it. All this attention bringing her into the public eye more and more. I would be so embarrassed if I portrayed a perfect life and everything smells of roses and love, but in reality, I would secure a bet on every evening, shes sitting there with her face in her phone scrolling insta, and he is sat next to her on the sofa scrolling through his phone liking photos of other woman half dressed. While she posts a photo of their feet up and stuffing their faces with sweets and booze giving it all "me and my lovely hubby watching a film together all cosy". F*ck off now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can clearly see that he likes photos of other young girls regularly!! I know the saying about looking and not touching but it's always young girls photos especially when they are half naked that he'd constantly taking an interest in. If life is so perfect why is he taking such an interest in other women. Tasha should be his only interest mind you I don't blame him with what he has to put up with!!

Reactions: 6
I'll just plant this seed..... loving how Tanya has gone quiet since being caught out on here with her foul attempt at mugging Tash off. "ive got a bad eye poor me poor my eye" .... still finds time to arrange everything within an inch of its life on the dinner table dont ya hun.

Acting the victim now being poorly. LOL she's slipping under the radar because she doesn't have the brain cells to hide her identity a bit more online when slagging her sister in law off.

Reactions: 5
I'll just plant this seed..... loving how Tanya has gone quiet since being caught out on here with her foul attempt at mugging Tash off. "ive got a bad eye poor me poor my eye" .... still finds time to arrange everything within an inch of its life on the dinner table dont ya hun.

Acting the victim now being poorly. LOL she's slipping under the radar because she doesn't have the brain cells to hide her identity a bit more online when slagging her sister in law off.
I thought this too!! Using the eye thing as a distraction! Wanting sympathy! She should do herself a favour and come off insta. What she did on here was stupid! I actually wonder if she was drunk!?

Reactions: 1
She prob was. Like ive said, it was deffo her, she cannot deny it. Its too uncanny. Creating the account and posting just once at almost 1am. And at the same time, replying to her comments on insta. If it had been mid day or whatever I could have said yeah maybe its someone pissing about, but the timing is just too much 😂 Not many people are up at that time of the night creating tattle accounts and replying to insta.

Shes deffo hiding behind the eye. Its been a good excuse to keep a bit of distance from being online.

She prob was. Like ive said, it was deffo her, she cannot deny it. Its too uncanny. Creating the account and posting just once at almost 1am. And at the same time, replying to her comments on insta. If it had been mid day or whatever I could have said yeah maybe its someone pissing about, but the timing is just too much 😂 Not many people are up at that time of the night creating tattle accounts and replying to insta.

Shes deffo hiding behind the eye. Its been a good excuse to keep a bit of distance from being online.
Maybe Tash went round and smacked her in it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
maybe cutenose was right and we should do a separate Tasha? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tanya has definitely calmed down since the first thread. Tasha copies Tanya mostly as well, just look at the autumn candle post

• Haha
Ah the well known, well celebrated occasion that is the wedding anniversary eve 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
maybe cutenose was right and we should do a separate Tasha? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tanya has definitely calmed down since the first thread. Tasha copies Tanya mostly as well, just look at the autumn candle post
Tanya most definitely has NOT calmed down. She bowls into work slagging Tasha off massively. She is now regretting doing that and trying to be all lovey to Tash because her gossiping has come back to haunt her.

And Tanya, hunnie, here's news for you..... Del and John have had enough of you two silly arses too. They find your competition pathetic and have even said they let you get on with it. Even the twins know you cant stand each other 😂

Tanya most definitely has NOT calmed down. She bowls into work slagging Tasha off massively. She is now regretting doing that and trying to be all lovey to Tash because her gossiping has come back to haunt her.

And Tanya, hunnie, here's news for you..... Del and John have had enough of you two silly arses too. They find your competition pathetic and have even said they let you get on with it. Even the twins know you cant stand each other 😂
I meant calmed down as in doesn’t post as much crap! The gossiping that supposed to have happened was outside insta so I don’t have a clue. Also not Tanya :)!

Ah the well known, well celebrated occasion that is the wedding anniversary eve 🤯
Wedding anniversary eve and hes liking pics of half dressed beauties and prob saving the photos in his phone for later 😉 meanwhile, his wife is arranging knifes and forks within an inch of its life all for a photo

I meant calmed down as in doesn’t post as much crap! The gossiping that supposed to have happened was outside insta so I don’t have a clue. Also not Tanya :)!
Didn't mean you as Tanya, soz that just reads wrong I was typing too fast.

I know it gets read so it was a general throw out comment

Tanya has calmed down a bit but to me she will always be the person who took all of their Valentine’s Day themed crap on a work trip so she could stage photos in the hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think we should make another thread as it would hardly be used as Tanya has calmed down lots. Plus it would have Tasha brought into it when this thread is already for them, so it's better to leave one up for both. They pretty much copy everything each other does anyway.

I think that Tasha definitely comes on to read what's being said about her then goes to see what crap she can find for her photos. She has and is getting worse with all her photos which makes me think that she actually thinks she's doing it to wind people up on here. No Tasha you are making us laugh with your sad pathetic life. More and more people are coming onto this forum who think the same as everyone else.

God, is everything Natasha does staged? If I started laying out our evening snacks on the floor, my hubby would think I’d lost the plot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is it not possible to just have an evening in without taking god knows how many pics 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.