Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Tasha telling everyone she’s been working all day as if it’s unheard of.. that’s what normal people do sweetie, we don’t all work for two hours then get home by midday to sit on our arses with treats and a cuppa
She needs to get a full time job anf stop treating her teenagers like babies. They don't need her at home. Plus she needs to get paying that debt off....

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe Tanya coming on here suggesting the next post be aimed at Tasha only 😂😂😂😂

New thread name for when we get there...soz Tanya hun this thread is about you too! How spooky!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, Tasha had to work all day.. sob sob.. bet all day to her is about 4 hours.. funny how we commented on here that she only works a couple of hours and then she magically posts about working a whole day.. ‘how spooky hun’ 🤣🤣🤣☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Tanya for that comment you deserve a thread of your own 🤣 trying to get off here by saying ‘hasn’t Tanya calmed down’ 🤣🤣 can’t even cope. Not calmed down with the passive aggressive tone towards your amazing sister in law have you. Plus half this thread was about your non proposal of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe Tanya coming on here suggesting the next post be aimed at Tasha only 😂😂😂😂

New thread name for when we get there...soz Tanya hun this thread is about you too! How spooky!
Didnt she basically say that its mainly aimed at tasha and not her so just give Tash the thread?! 😂
Username cutenose then her bday, how daft does she think we are. We know Del calls u that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly cant make this up.. Tanya what a school boy error that was! 🤣🤣
My thoughts are with poor Tasha this evening for working ALL day. Life can be cruel, cant it 'hun'

Reactions: 10
Tasha hasn’t posted a cruddy bed picture for 4 days.. she must be at bursting point.. reckon they’ll be one tomorrow.. now I wonder what angel we’ll get of the bed in the next picture.. will there be any crusty socks on show or half decorated walls?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking forward to the lounge 'renovation'! I wonder which wall of the lounge they will wallpaper?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tasha hasn’t posted a cruddy bed picture for 4 days.. she must be at bursting point.. reckon they’ll be one tomorrow.. now I wonder what angel we’ll get of the bed in the next picture.. will there be any crusty socks on show or half decorated walls?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
The bed picture will be there tomorrow without a doubt, happy fri-yay everyone! What a long week it’s been- working alllll day today. Crack open the wine tash, you deserve it Hun!!! 😂👍

Come on cutenose log in again and give us all the dirt on Tasha and Donkey Kong. Hide behind another (not so obvious) username if you must!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird too.. we’ve not had a crappy JD seasoning post since July 31st - when we all discovered she’s been posting fake meals that she hasn’t even cooked. Are we about to get slammed with it all tomorrow - a bed picture AND JD seasoning pics as it will be FRIYAY! Bet she’s planning what booze she’s going to have already..

Reactions: 3
Tash has posted #foodinspo #foodie any guesses as to what she’s made ..... a jacket potato 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
To be honest it’s nice to see just a normal meal rather than some ridiculous meal/fakeaway with loads of cheese melted on top

Reactions: 2
Oh dear poor Tanya's eye has got worse, but panic no-one as she is in the best hands, must be because she is insta famous. Also she managed to write about her bad eye and take photos, seriously these two are something else. 🤣🤣🤣

Was probably a box of McCain frozen jacket potatoes just chucked in microwave!! Why would she inspire you with her food. It's all pre packed rubbish not even made fresh from scratch!! Suppose she doesn't have much time since she works all day then comes home to sit on her ass!! I work and I never get the chance to relax after work. I'd rather make my kids a fresh meal and relax wen they are in bed if possible. Wish she would hurry up with her 'renovation' although probably waiting on 2 free rolls of wallpaper and half a free sofa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was probably a box of McCain frozen jacket potatoes just chucked in microwave!! Why would she inspire you with her food. It's all pre packed rubbish not even made fresh from scratch!! Suppose she doesn't have much time since she works all day then comes home to sit on her ass!! I work and I never get the chance to relax after work. I'd rather make my kids a fresh meal and relax wen they are in bed if possible. Wish she would hurry up with her 'renovation' although probably waiting on 2 free rolls of wallpaper and half a free sofa!!
I never get to sit down when i get in! Im rushing round prepping dinner, cleaning catching up on chores. First thing she does is sit on her fat ass!!! I bet her house is so dirty. I dont believe she does much cleaning.
Her kids dont get their dinner until gone 8pm! And shes always home about 2/3ish! She must sit down for hours!!

Reactions: 1
I never get to sit down when i get in! Im rushing round prepping dinner, cleaning catching up on chores. First thing she does is sit on her fat ass!!! I bet her house is so dirty. I dont believe she does much cleaning.
Her kids dont get their dinner until gone 8pm! And shes always home about 2/3ish! She must sit down for hours!!
I reckon she is a dirty witch 🤮

Reactions: 1
Still cracks me up that Tanya logged in and threw her under the bus like that. What a horrible piece of tit. Gutted Tash and Tan. How spooky, eh cutenose!!

New thread name idea..... lol, ready?

“Tasha can’t stop her spending itch. Meanwhile as usual, Tanya’s still a gossiping witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.