Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually bet that this is an image that jd seasonings have sent her along with suggested wording for the post.
I’ve often thought that, if you look through the posts she either has the biggest collection of crockery in the world or some pictures are sent to be used for promotions

Reactions: 1
I don’t think tonight’s dinner picture is actually hers.. like some of you have said, looks like it’s a stock image. On the bottom left there’s a marking saying ‘industrial kitchen’ ..
The amount she pushes these tit dressings is hilarious.. I don’t buy stuff like that but if I did, her posts would actually put me off that brand! She must be so desperate to get free tit from them.. think she’s actually deluded..
Hilarious too that she’s now desperately plastering all over that she’s been back to the gym.. suspect she’s going to go nuts now posting those bloody horrible shampoo & conditioner bottles all the time like her hideous bed.
I think she actually thinks she is something.. in her deluded world, she thinks she’s hit the big time of IG celebrity status.. there are some really good influencers out there.. she is not one.. she just comes across as desperate 🙄

Reactions: 8
duck me just looked on the JD seasonings website and they’re £1.45 each 🤣🤣 Tasha must be so hard up to beg for this

Reactions: 4
I don’t think tonight’s dinner picture is actually hers.. like some of you have said, looks like it’s a stock image. On the bottom left there’s a marking saying ‘industrial kitchen’ ..
The amount she pushes these tit dressings is hilarious.. I don’t buy stuff like that but if I did, her posts would actually put me off that brand! She must be so desperate to get free tit from them.. think she’s actually deluded..
Hilarious too that she’s now desperately plastering all over that she’s been back to the gym.. suspect she’s going to go nuts now posting those bloody horrible shampoo & conditioner bottles all the time like her hideous bed.
I think she actually thinks she is something.. in her deluded world, she thinks she’s hit the big time of IG celebrity status.. there are some really good influencers out there.. she is not one.. she just comes across as desperate 🙄
It’s says craft kitchen above it which is just a brand of kitchen ware. Looks like a chopping board or something.

It must be so exhausting all the time rushing round finding crappy cheap props to decorate a tray to take a photo of your cup of tea and a flat bacon sandwich that looks like its been thrown against a wall

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHOEVER NOTICED HAS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. scroll back and so many of her meals arent hers. Espesh the ones that are healthy
Look at the background table mats etc they arent hers...... as if she is thanking people taking credit. Doesnt suprise me though

Reactions: 4
WHOEVER NOTICED HAS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. scroll back and so many of her meals arent hers. Espesh the ones that are healthy
Look at the background table mats etc they arent hers...... as if she is thanking people taking credit. Doesnt suprise me though
omg really??! in the latest photo I can see what looks like a pair of grey oven gloves.... is it really not her kitchen? I sense a huge reporting wagon starting here! report report report lol

omg really??! in the latest photo I can see what looks like a pair of grey oven gloves.... is it really not her kitchen? I sense a huge reporting wagon starting here! report report report lol
No we think its jd seasoning sending her pictures to post. So she has permission but shes faking her meals. Doesnt put the ingredients picture up before which is also proof she always posts that before pic of all the food ready to cook but she hasnt on these 😂

No we think its jd seasoning sending her pictures to post. So she has permission but shes faking her meals. Doesnt put the ingredients picture up before which is also proof she always posts that before pic of all the food ready to cook but she hasnt on these 😂
that's even worse then! so when all these dim air heads are writing all over her posts "this looks lovely!" and shes replying "thanks hun".... its NOT EVEN HER COOKING! Wow. that hits a new level of low and sad.

Reactions: 6
It’s the plates too, she has heart shaped, round, square, patterned, plastic for ‘al fresco’ no one has the room to store that much crockery for a family of 4 unless their house is huge!

Reactions: 2
This comment has probably been done to death on this thread but Tasha needs to take a bit of a leaf out of Tanya's book.

Posting her address pretty much that people on here have managed to find and get info on her house and tax info, sharing her kids school and other private info, posting pics of Olivia in bikinis in model like positions, taking pics and videos of James when he looks so fed up and has asked multiple times not to, posting childlike grammar posts "hehe this was so yum later we going beach have a fab Friyay!", constantly bloody posting pics of her bedroom or Olivia's, and her husband already apparently left her because of the way she behaved and she clearly hasn't listened to him or James asking her to stop. I worry for Olivia as she appears to lap up the attention and I'm sure is quite spoilt if she doesn't get her own way.

Tash says she goes to the gym but then eats the most unhealthiest food possible as though a fruit kebab is going to suddenly knock pounds off of her.

You would have thought she took advice from people reading this board, messaging her husband and her herself being contacted by people to calm it down a bit.

At least Tanya spends time with her family and respects their privacy apart from the cringey wordings she uses. I do find it strange how they copy each other, one has a fryup and then the other has to on the same day and one has a bottle of echo falls fruits and the other has to get the exact same bottle.

John must get fed up with Tanya buying constant themed tat to use just for pics, that must cost them a fortune just for likes and I'm tired of her advertising JD Seasonings or her or Olivia's bedroom wallpaper.

I used to like Natascha's posts, but now you can tell she really is in this for likes and advertising. And the fact that someone on here works for the welfare of kids and has contacted Tasha's husband would be enough to alarm and embarrass me as a parent.

The only normal down to earth seeming one of them all is James, he actually looks like a nice lad who wants a private life and is probably sick of being babied.

The amount of sugar that gets fed to the kids is shocking, milkshakes with sweets and 4,5 donuts hanging off of the straw is just a joke with more sweets and chocolate and burgers/pizza for tea. When I was growing up treats were occasional or for praise, not every other day so I wasn't spoilt and learned to make most of luxuries. Maybe when Olivia and James are adults they may struggle to understand the real world and won't like being told "no". I've had a boyfriend who was spoilt so much and he was an absolute nightmare, he would sulk as a grown adult if he didn't get his way and wanted things done on his terms his way. Whereas people who have had healthy upbringings were used to being told "no", and got on with it. Parents don't realise the damage of spoiling their kids, thinking they're being the best parent by treating them so well. Luxuries should come in moderation.

Reactions: 10
This comment has probably been done to death on this thread but Tasha needs to take a bit of a leaf out of Tanya's book.

Posting her address pretty much that people on here have managed to find and get info on her house and tax info, sharing her kids school and other private info, posting pics of Olivia in bikinis in model like positions, taking pics and videos of James when he looks so fed up and has asked multiple times not to, posting childlike grammar posts "hehe this was so yum later we going beach have a fab Friyay!", constantly bloody posting pics of her bedroom or Olivia's, and her husband already apparently left her because of the way she behaved and she clearly hasn't listened to him or James asking her to stop. I worry for Olivia as she appears to lap up the attention and I'm sure is quite spoilt if she doesn't get her own way.

Tash says she goes to the gym but then eats the most unhealthiest food possible as though a fruit kebab is going to suddenly knock pounds off of her.

You would have thought she took advice from people reading this board, messaging her husband and her herself being contacted by people to calm it down a bit.

At least Tanya spends time with her family and respects their privacy apart from the cringey wordings she uses. I do find it strange how they copy each other, one has a fryup and then the other has to on the same day and one has a bottle of echo falls fruits and the other has to get the exact same bottle.

John must get fed up with Tanya buying constant themed tat to use just for pics, that must cost them a fortune just for likes and I'm tired of her advertising JD Seasonings or her or Olivia's bedroom wallpaper.

I used to like Natascha's posts, but now you can tell she really is in this for likes and advertising. And the fact that someone on here works for the welfare of kids and has contacted Tasha's husband would be enough to alarm and embarrass me as a parent.

The only normal down to earth seeming one of them all is James, he actually looks like a nice lad who wants a private life and is probably sick of being babied.

The amount of sugar that gets fed to the kids is shocking, milkshakes with sweets and 4,5 donuts hanging off of the straw is just a joke with more sweets and chocolate and burgers/pizza for tea. When I was growing up treats were occasional or for praise, not every other day so I wasn't spoilt and learned to make most of luxuries. Maybe when Olivia and James are adults they may struggle to understand the real world and won't like being told "no". I've had a boyfriend who was spoilt so much and he was an absolute nightmare, he would sulk as a grown adult if he didn't get his way and wanted things done on his terms his way. Whereas people who have had healthy upbringings were used to being told "no", and got on with it. Parents don't realise the damage of spoiling their kids, thinking they're being the best parent by treating them so well. Luxuries should come in moderation.
Well said....
NATASCHA ASHFORD STEP DOWN AND TAKE A BREAK. THINK ABOUT YOUR POSTS AND YOUR FAMILY AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE GAVE YOUR HEAD A WOBBLE. I ACTUALLY USED TO LIKE YOUR POSTS.

Reactions: 3
Well said....
NATASCHA ASHFORD STEP DOWN AND TAKE A BREAK. THINK ABOUT YOUR POSTS AND YOUR FAMILY AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE GAVE YOUR HEAD A WOBBLE. I ACTUALLY USED TO LIKE YOUR POSTS.
She will never take notice as she thinks she right all the time and that we’re just ‘jealous trolls’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Double date with Tanya and Del boy tomorrow 😴 That will be painful. It will be full of fake smiles and laughs and haha thats so spooky hunz.......
I have a mutual friend with one of Tanyas work friends and apparently she works with a younger girl called Abi and they are always laughing at stuff said on Tattle about Natascha. Suppose Tanya needs to remember she had a hard time on here once too. I just hate the fact they are so fake to one another. I would hate that at their age. It would be too hard work. I dont get why they do it they clearly hate one another.

Reactions: 6
Double date with Tanya and Del boy tomorrow 😴 That will be painful. It will be full of fake smiles and laughs and haha thats so spooky hunz.......
I have a mutual friend with one of Tanyas work friends and apparently she works with a younger girl called Abi and they are always laughing at stuff said on Tattle about Natascha. Suppose Tanya needs to remember she had a hard time on here once too. I just hate the fact they are so fake to one another. I would hate that at their age. It would be too hard work. I dont get why they do it they clearly hate one another.
Funnily enough I've heard something very similar! About Tanya absolutely ripping the piss out of Tasha saying her house is full of "make believe" and even laughing about John going over the side and said she brought it upon herself and stuff.

Hope you're reading this Hun Tanya, your gossip friends aren't so quiet, we know all about your open conversations you have Missy!

Funnily enough I've heard something very similar! About Tanya absolutely ripping the piss out of Tasha saying her house is full of "make believe" and even laughing about John going over the side and said she brought it upon herself and stuff.

Hope you're reading this Hun Tanya, your gossip friends aren't so quiet, we know all about your open conversations you have Missy!
Omg! Not that im shocked after hearing about Tanya and Abigail gossiping but how many people is she laughing about her too. She obviously reads this rubbing her hands together when stuff about tascha is said. What did John say?
I will try and find out more about tanyas work goss xxxx

Omg! Not that im shocked after hearing about Tanya and Abigail gossiping but how many people is she laughing about her too. She obviously reads this rubbing her hands together when stuff about tascha is said. What did John say?
I will try and find out more about tanyas work goss xxxx
Didnt get a reply! But the message wasn't showing as 'seen'. Dunno whats going on there.

But (dare I say), "unfortunately", it IS true tanya gossips and says slanderous bits and pieces about Tasha and has been heard to say she agrees with what gets posted on this website. Which makes her just as bad. Posing for photos, saying "oh hun this" and "hun that", "spooky", all that shite. And that's how it will be. They are technically just as bad as each other. We as a collective know they hate each other, and they know that too, but for the air head instagram community its all got to be perfect and sparkly.

PS: Tanya, if you're going to say that Tasha's clothes look second hand and hand-me-downs, at least say it to someone who's not going to repeat it to people online! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didnt get a reply! But the message wasn't showing as 'seen'. Dunno whats going on there.

But (dare I say), "unfortunately", it IS true tanya gossips and says slanderous bits and pieces about Tasha and has been heard to say she agrees with what gets posted on this website. Which makes her just as bad. Posing for photos, saying "oh hun this" and "hun that", "spooky", all that shite. And that's how it will be. They are technically just as bad as each other. We as a collective know they hate each other, and they know that too, but for the air head instagram community its all got to be perfect and sparkly.

PS: Tanya, if you're going to say that Tasha's clothes look second hand and hand-me-downs, at least say it to someone who's not going to repeat it to people online!
What a tool! 😂😂😂

Tasha been to the gym two nights in a row 😱😱😱😱😱😱 can someone make sure she’s ok?? I’m worried

Reactions: 2
So true as I have just looked back. There’s a cottage pie and a spaghetti and meatballs that deffo aren’t here. No before pic of ingredients and the background is always faded out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.