Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superhero night or 5 year olds birthday party?? How embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️
My kids would like that superhero theme - they’re 3 and 8 though!! Ffs love, her a grip! For a kid at senior school 🤷🏻‍♀️ really?? I admire her for committing to a theme, but come on - seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she actually sat and drew those pictures on the pizza boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️ How does she have the time after working 10 hour shifts supposedly?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really does post some shite.
I do bodycombat weekly, and I, nor anyone else have ever worn gloves. Probably another unnecessary purchase to use as a prop for the gram.

Reactions: 2
She really does post some shite.
I do bodycombat weekly, and I, nor anyone else have ever worn gloves. Probably another unnecessary purchase to use as a prop for the gram.
I doubt she even really goes to the gym she’s such a lazy witch

Can’t believe she actually sat and drew those pictures on the pizza boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️ How does she have the time after working 10 hour shifts supposedly?
Hasn’t got the amazing reaction she hoped for 😂 what a waste of time tan
195 likes from 16k followers 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Renovated your hallway? You decorated it Tasha. Decorated it. There’s a big expensive and messy difference between a hallway renovation and putting wallpaper on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s proud of that monstrosity. I swear it looked better before. now it’s brown carpet and silver walls, nice! If she couldn’t afford or couldn’t be arsed to change her carpet then why not get wallpaper that would match? Oh I know why, because it wouldn’t look good on the gram

Reactions: 4
She does make me laugh with her chives on her scrambled eggs 😂

I can’t believe she’s proud of that monstrosity. I swear it looked better before. now it’s brown carpet and silver walls, nice! If she couldn’t afford or couldn’t be arsed to change her carpet then why not get wallpaper that would match? Oh I know why, because it wouldn’t look good on the gram
She really is delusional, the hallway renovation....where we kept the manky brown carpet, didn’t bother doing any of the paintwork and left exposed pipes on the walls, and just slapped some cheap tacky wallpaper up,yeah quite the transformation 🙄🙄

She really is delusional, the hallway renovation....where we kept the manky brown carpet, didn’t bother doing any of the paintwork and left exposed pipes on the walls, and just slapped some cheap tacky wallpaper up,yeah quite the transformation 🙄🙄
You seen the stairs end bit, all the paint is chipped off. I noticed in other pictures she edited it so it looked ok but sometimes the simple idiot forgets that and puts up the non edited picture 😂 bleeping idiot

• Haha
You seen the stairs end bit, all the paint is chipped off. I noticed in other pictures she edited it so it looked ok but sometimes the simple idiot forgets that and puts up the non edited picture [emoji23] bleeping idiot
Yeah I noticed that. The bannister needs some tlc

Aaarrrrgghhhh I wish she would stop saying renovated, she clearly has no idea what that means. She hung up some wallpaper and bought a new mirror. THAT IS NOT A BLOODY RENOVATION YOU DUMB DICK.

• Haha
Renovated makes me laugh too. Tasha, RENOVATED means you practically stripped the house back to brick work and started again. Not got your cheating hubby to get on a step ladder because he's short and hang one roll of wallpaper.

That carpet though!! It just doesn't match. and if you can't afford new carpet, then save money and stop buying tit in the shops. Its not like you paid for that awful council house wallpaper is it!

• Haha
Ahhh, my son would love the superhero pizza boxes...he’s 9 🙄 it’s the sort of the thing you’d do for your kids when they have friends round at that age!
Not for a 16 year old that is getting her exam results 😂

Only just catching up on this thread but my pet hate is people in winter coats and boots In August.. honestly a bit of rain and people have there hats and gloves on Christmas shopping, pathetic yet in the winter they twine its to cold🤷‍♀️ It may be because I’m northern I’m use to the cold but Put your winter and autumn attire away mate who even decorates there house ‘autumnal’ with leave lights wtf😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.