Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Why is Tasha telling everyone she’s been working all day as if it’s unheard of.. that’s what normal people do sweetie, we don’t all work for two hours then get home by midday to sit on our arses with treats and a cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rvg

VIP Member
They go into their themes wayyyy too early. They were sooooo excited for summer. Summers here and it’s all about autumn! Wait until sodding autumn, at least 1st sept before you start banging on about it all and candles and cosy nights blah blah.
Middle of November itl all be about Christmas then the tree is down before January and bang! 1st January hits and they’re all over spring! Get a grip! They have to be the first to get excited about everything!
What else are you supposed to do with your time when you work 2 hours a day and your hubby is too busy liking 20 year olds pictures 😂

• Haha

Lily2505

Where's the wedding day themed decorations? What a let down.

Also why does she always have to list the presents they bought each other? Brag brag brag. No donkey kong didn't get her any old orchid. It had to be a special infinity orchid! Of course! 🙄
I was waiting for her to wear the wedding dress.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
omg I would be mortified if I was 13 and my mum put my bras in a photo online. HELLO TASHA ONLINE PREDATORS COULD BE LOOKING.

• Wow

Mum123

VIP Member
Miss jenkyjenks has been blocked. She’s put on her stories ‘when you ask someone a question and they block you’
OMG trasha, you really are scum, drink driving scum!!
‘Block delete and repeat’ 🙄 what a sad existence

• Haha

Shellybelly

Tashy is going to get pregnant tonight if the other one gets the ring. But she will announce it in the morning. Smiley face glass of orange juice with breakfast bagel yum yums.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Needmorecoffee2

I have no sympathy for her... instead of deleting she could of just posted a comment saying ‘just to clarify, wasn’t over the limit.. but realise my actions weren’t the smartest’ ... people would have been far less angry... deleting a comment, changing the post and blocking people smacks of guilt.. she is a fool as she’s now dig herself into a very deep hole .. and all so unnecessary.. although to be honest, I think her IG days are nearly over.. she’s just making herself look more & more stupid by the day..

donjoe81

She prob was. Like ive said, it was deffo her, she cannot deny it. Its too uncanny. Creating the account and posting just once at almost 1am. And at the same time, replying to her comments on insta. If it had been mid day or whatever I could have said yeah maybe its someone pissing about, but the timing is just too much 😂 Not many people are up at that time of the night creating tattle accounts and replying to insta.

Shes deffo hiding behind the eye. Its been a good excuse to keep a bit of distance from being online.
Maybe Tash went round and smacked her in it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Carrie2019

Renovated your hallway? You decorated it Tasha. Decorated it. There’s a big expensive and messy difference between a hallway renovation and putting wallpaper on the wall.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
It must be so exhausting all the time rushing round finding shitty cheap props to decorate a tray to take a photo of your cup of tea and a flat bacon sandwich that looks like its been thrown against a wall

• Haha
Honestly cant make this up.. Tanya what a school boy error that was! 🤣🤣
My thoughts are with poor Tasha this evening for working ALL day. Life can be cruel, cant it 'hun'

Whatfeckhell

What I don't get (apart from the under-cooked toast on this morning's picture) is why everything is photographed in its original container. Like the orange juice in the carton on the table - how council is that?! She should be ashamed!! Put it in a carafe or a jug, love, and actually make an effort; not just slamming a carton of orange juice on the table . . . ugh, hate the low standards most people seem to have in the UK!
[/QUOTE
No idea what you're proud of or why.... Should be working and paying for your own house then, as well as the jug to put your juice in, and perhaps stop having kids if you can't afford to house them with your OWN money.
that is ridiculous , plenty of people who live in a council home actually work too 🙄

Mum123

VIP Member
They go into their themes wayyyy too early. They were sooooo excited for summer. Summers here and it’s all about autumn! Wait until sodding autumn, at least 1st sept before you start banging on about it all and candles and cosy nights blah blah.
Middle of November itl all be about Christmas then the tree is down before January and bang! 1st January hits and they’re all over spring! Get a grip! They have to be the first to get excited about everything!

Miss98

This comment has probably been done to death on this thread but Tasha needs to take a bit of a leaf out of Tanya's book.

Posting her address pretty much that people on here have managed to find and get info on her house and tax info, sharing her kids school and other private info, posting pics of Olivia in bikinis in model like positions, taking pics and videos of James when he looks so fed up and has asked multiple times not to, posting childlike grammar posts "hehe this was so yum later we going beach have a fab Friyay!", constantly bloody posting pics of her bedroom or Olivia's, and her husband already apparently left her because of the way she behaved and she clearly hasn't listened to him or James asking her to stop. I worry for Olivia as she appears to lap up the attention and I'm sure is quite spoilt if she doesn't get her own way.

Tash says she goes to the gym but then eats the most unhealthiest food possible as though a fruit kebab is going to suddenly knock pounds off of her.

You would have thought she took advice from people reading this board, messaging her husband and her herself being contacted by people to calm it down a bit.

At least Tanya spends time with her family and respects their privacy apart from the cringey wordings she uses. I do find it strange how they copy each other, one has a fryup and then the other has to on the same day and one has a bottle of echo falls fruits and the other has to get the exact same bottle.

John must get fed up with Tanya buying constant themed tat to use just for pics, that must cost them a fortune just for likes and I'm tired of her advertising JD Seasonings or her or Olivia's bedroom wallpaper.

I used to like Natascha's posts, but now you can tell she really is in this for likes and advertising. And the fact that someone on here works for the welfare of kids and has contacted Tasha's husband would be enough to alarm and embarrass me as a parent.

The only normal down to earth seeming one of them all is James, he actually looks like a nice lad who wants a private life and is probably sick of being babied.

The amount of sugar that gets fed to the kids is shocking, milkshakes with sweets and 4,5 donuts hanging off of the straw is just a joke with more sweets and chocolate and burgers/pizza for tea. When I was growing up treats were occasional or for praise, not every other day so I wasn't spoilt and learned to make most of luxuries. Maybe when Olivia and James are adults they may struggle to understand the real world and won't like being told "no". I've had a boyfriend who was spoilt so much and he was an absolute nightmare, he would sulk as a grown adult if he didn't get his way and wanted things done on his terms his way. Whereas people who have had healthy upbringings were used to being told "no", and got on with it. Parents don't realise the damage of spoiling their kids, thinking they're being the best parent by treating them so well. Luxuries should come in moderation.

Daisy22

Tanya has calmed down a bit but to me she will always be the person who took all of their Valentine’s Day themed crap on a work trip so she could stage photos in the hotel room

• Haha