Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More wine and tit loads of crisps for tonight surprise surprise fat witch. I suppose it is anniversary eve 😩🤷🏼‍♀️
How much crap will they eat tomorrow, no doubt off for a meal and we will see every second of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s liking more 👙 pics again 🙄
OMG!!! He is such a dirty dog! Look how young they are too! Hes almost 50! Why does he not just look at them at that be enough. One thing ive never understood. What does liking it do? It means he wants them to know and other people that hes done it. So odd. I reckon he thinks Natascha humiliates him on here so hes going to do the same to her. She definatly tries to make out they have a perfect marriage. Thats not normal behaviour from a married 50 year old husband and dad. Everyone she knows will see it too! And if not they will see it on here as she advertised tattle that time on her page which is why everyone found it and came on 😂😂
Oh dear tash. Her last post aswell, saying hubs was going to take her out. Well now hes not he gets to sit at home liking more pics of girls.
Ive seen him do it on twitter ages ago too.
A storm will be brewing in the ashford house tonight.......

Reactions: 4
Do they have shares in Echo Falls?? They seem to have a specially labelled bottle for every occasion

Tanya has calmed down a bit but to me she will always be the person who took all of their Valentine’s Day themed crap on a work trip so she could stage photos in the hotel room
She’ll always be the person who took Titanic Pyjamas to the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do they have shares in Echo Falls?? They seem to have a specially labelled bottle for every occasion
She gets freebies from echo falls!! Hence why she drinks so much. And it is such a big deal celebrating their wedding anniversary coz they have such a perfect marriage!!

• Haha
I am absolutely pissing myself laughing.

Tasha has gone out and bought that posh industrial chopping board to make out that the JD seasonings picture that wasn’t really hers the other day, was, because she’s ‘got the chopping board’

Getting into more debt hun.

Do you think they ever eat hot food after she’s taken pics of the prep, ingredients, when it’s plated, etc etc etc?? Just had another look at her page - what a vacuously self-indulgent twit she really is 🙄

I am absolutely pissing myself laughing.

Tasha has gone out and bought that posh industrial chopping board to make out that the JD seasonings picture that wasn’t really hers the other day, was, because she’s ‘got the chopping board’

Getting into more debt hun.
Omg she has!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Uve never seen her use that board ever and as soon as shes caught out one appears 🤔
Bet she was scared of losing her freebies

Reactions: 1
OMG!!! He is such a dirty dog! Look how young they are too! Hes almost 50! Why does he not just look at them at that be enough. One thing ive never understood. What does liking it do? It means he wants them to know and other people that hes done it. So odd. I reckon he thinks Natascha humiliates him on here so hes going to do the same to her. She definatly tries to make out they have a perfect marriage. Thats not normal behaviour from a married 50 year old husband and dad. Everyone she knows will see it too! And if not they will see it on here as she advertised tattle that time on her page which is why everyone found it and came on 😂😂
Oh dear tash. Her last post aswell, saying hubs was going to take her out. Well now hes not he gets to sit at home liking more pics of girls.
Ive seen him do it on twitter ages ago too.
A storm will be brewing in the ashford house tonight.......
Love how shes put its a cosy night in. Yeah right. Dead cosy. With her on insta and him sitting next to her, also on insta with occasionally popping to the loo with his phone to like more girly pics all while his wife is still posting on insta how much of a fab romantic night in they are having.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gets freebies from echo falls!! Hence why she drinks so much. And it is such a big deal celebrating their wedding anniversary coz they have such a perfect marriage!!
I thought they must be freebies but shouldn’t she be labelling them as gifts?? 🤔

Love how shes put its a cosy night in. Yeah right. Dead cosy. With her on insta and him sitting next to her, also on insta with occasionally popping to the loo with his phone to like more girly pics all while his wife is still posting on insta how much of a fab romantic night in they are having.
Its sad isn't it that social media is ruining their lives because of them solely

Reactions: 2
Why does she celebrate the “eve” of everything. Birthday eve, anniversary eve and I’m sure she’s celebrated bonfire eve and Halloween eve 😂🙄

Tasha is so desperate.. it’s quite disturbing how desperate she is for attention & recognition.. I genuinely think there is something more going on.. her behaviour is just not normal.. delusional doesn’t even touch the surface 😳

Tasha is so desperate.. it’s quite disturbing how desperate she is for attention & recognition.. I genuinely think there is something more going on.. her behaviour is just not normal.. delusional doesn’t even touch the surface 😳
I seriously think the same. I have always said there's more to it coz why on earth stage so many photos with props etc just for social media. I reckon she's mad about getting freebies. Plus she follows more companies etc rather than just normal cleaning accounts etc which with her being a cleaner you would think she would have a bigger interest in accounts like that.

Its popping to the loo to have a bit of ol' hand shandy. Or deal with mrs cameltoe Tasha for the night. What would you choose?

I just don’t understand the chopping board staged in the living room? Has she lost her mind? Almost comes close to a fry-up on a shovel 🤣

I’m sure Tanya also took away Halloween themed props last year when they went away. I have all on packing clothes/toiletries etc, and remembering chargers for phones/iPads etc. Never mind remembering what themed days I’ve got to pack for too!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.