Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charl87

Would love to be Tash when she realises leanne2008_ has got her Xmas chocs in already. Hand over the crown Tash, there's another theme twat in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seriously can’t believe she’s posted a picture of her daughters new underwear.. that absolutely crosses a line.. such an invasion of her daughters privacy and takes the exposure she is forcing on these kids to a whole new low.. it takes a lot to horrify me & this has done.. I feel physically sick that a mum would post her daughters underwear.. Tasha, please we know you read this.. take that picture down.. think about the implications of this on your daughter.. she has to go back to school in September & those at her school AND strangers know what undies she has on.. if you want to plaster your own life all over social media then do but this is utterly not far on Olivia.. you are the responsible adult ... think about this.. you have stepped into some really dark dodgy territory here..

• Sad

swimming

VIP Member
Still cracks me up that Tanya logged in and threw her under the bus like that. What a horrible piece of shit. Gutted Tash and Tan. How spooky, eh cutenose!!

New thread name idea..... lol, ready?

“Tasha can’t stop her spending itch. Meanwhile as usual, Tanya’s still a gossiping bitch”

• Haha

Monroe82

Tanya has calmed down a bit but to me she will always be the person who took all of their Valentine’s Day themed crap on a work trip so she could stage photos in the hotel room
She’ll always be the person who took Titanic Pyjamas to the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

swimming

VIP Member
She goes from one extreme to another. One minute she's giving her kids pizzas in a superhero box and laying the table like its a 5 year olds birthday party, and then the next day she's got a balloon saying "clever little shit" !?

• Haha

donjoe81

God the breakfast baskets are back! And their comments to each other about that cushion. Tanya “Ohh I already have this cushion!” Yes OF COURSE YOU DO! Ffs don’t even get me started on the beans with peas??? I’m speechless
The funniest thing about this is that people have been asking tash where the cushion was from from and she wasnt replying. So Tanya pipes up 'oohhh i have this cushion saving it for xmas dont asda do the best homeware hun' and outed her on it so then tash started to replying to everyone telling them asda 🤣 But she clearly didnt want to tell anyone. Bet trash was fuming! I dont believe for one second tanya even has tge cushion. Shes googled it. I googled it and it comes up straight away on asdas page. Tanya just wanted to find out to be able to tell all tashas followers cos she wasnt answering them. Yo much of a coincidence they bought the same cushion within 2 days of another! They are so sly....its comical! So funny to watch from the outside though 🤣 We love the entertainment girls!

Mrsh2019

Homemade Cajun mayonnaise... what she means is she stirred some JD seasonings into some Hellmans

• Haha

Mrsh2019

It’s not autumn. Repeat after me, it’s august. It’s summer. It’s. Not. Autumn!!! Idiot

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Where's the wedding day themed decorations? What a let down.

Also why does she always have to list the presents they bought each other? Brag brag brag. No donkey kong didn't get her any old orchid. It had to be a special infinity orchid! Of course! 🙄
Lets be honest with ourselves, it was 99% likely HER that went out and bought that for herself and is just saying its from him.

Wonder if she will lay the bubbas clothes out on the bed for them to get ready later if they are all going for a meal. And saying things like "the kiddies are bouncing off the wall with excitement" .... then we see a photo of James who is as miserable as a cows rear end and the pre teen doing selfies with the irresponsible mother who will yet again, plaster her children on the internet.

• Haha

Daisy22

I love how Tanya had to comment on how great the food is, just to make sure we all knew she’d been there first!

• Haha
Am I on another planet??? Taking pictures of a car air freshner and coming up with a description for it and.... "IT WAS SO HARD TO CHOOSE ONE"... eh?.... what? …. hang on? Someone take me back to 1996 before all this stupidity on the internet started? Please?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Daisy22

In the picture of her pyjamas where have the orchid flowers come from? Has she actually ripped them off Donkey Kong’s present just to get the perfect shot or has she been rooting around in the loft after their perfect date night to find the box labelled “pretend eternity orchid flowers”

• Haha
  • Wow

swimming

VIP Member
This is a random outburst.... but it grinds on me SO much that she just begs for free shit constantly. What is that teaching the children? That spoilt brat daughter is already a madam and will grow up assuming that everything is free if you bother enough people on the internet,

How about you get off your fat arse and WORK for new furniture. I mean, shit, she didnt even shell out for another roll of wallpaper - hence the 65% complete job all over the house. Makes me sick. How can she say we are jealous? Christ I am not jealous of a half wallpapered bedroom, carpet the colour of a shit stain, and begging online 24/7. Oh, and a husband that cheats.

• Haha
Kiddies kiddies kiddies

‘Kiddies requested to make their own lunches’ ... your kiddies are teenagers and should be making their own lunches. Cringing hell

swimming

VIP Member
It’s all for show off. For my anniversary I said to my husband happy anniversary. 15 years. And he said “Christ is it today”, we laughed, had a glass of wine, I moaned at him for leaving the butter out the fridge as he was stuffing his face with crumpets and that was it! It’s called REALITY. Then im sure I had another go at him for leaving a pair of boxers on the bathroom floor. 😂

I certainly wouldn’t be wishing my husband a happy anniversary/ birthday on social media when he’s in the same fricking house as me. Perfect lifestyle eh. And as for putting everything in a neat line for a photo, seriously!

“Deciding what to wear for our meal”. Lol. Prepare for another car selfie, very heavily filtered with a snap chat filter.

Beggars belief is this.

Kat973

So overdone on this thread. Just because someone says something you don't agree with or they're not slagging Tasha off, doesn't mean they're Tasha 😴
You’re clearly not Tasha as you appear to know the difference between they’re, their and there.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Actually.... this is better LOL

"Tanya thinks everything is so spooky hun. But Tasha's 'renovations' remain half done!"

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Oh god 🤣 the holding hands over the table and ‘happy anniversary ‘ written in chocolate! She’s utterly predictable, everyone called it on here...just waiting for the pics to follow and tash didn’t disappoint 👏🏻

• Haha