Tanya & Tasha #54 Tanzi’s too old for an invisible friend, whilst trashy tash is still spend, spend spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Loving these lighter evenings” that started yesterday trash. You sound so ducking stupid. I also hate how she says things like ‘biriyani curry’ or ‘fajita wraps’ it’s like she’s trying to reach a work count.

Reactions: 13
Left over curry from Saturday. Doesn’t sound like it went done as well as Trasha thought.
Shame Trasha didn’t get photos. But as we all know Tan reads here. So she will not want a repeat of her birthday photo! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Tanya & tasha #55 imaginary friends and dirty grout.

Doesn't rythme but I feel like it's straight to the point, as very little has happened

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion- Tanya &Tasha - Spring is coming Tash’s dusting off her wares, Tan’s making plans for a weekend with Pooh bear

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Tanya & tasha #55 imaginary friends and dirty grout.

Doesn't rythme but I feel like it's straight to the point, as very little has happened
Tan still has imaginary friends and Tash still has dirty grout or Tan still has no friends and Tash still has dirty grout

Reactions: 6
Here we go, the imaginary friends are being wheeled out again. More pics of innocent passers by incoming? What a bleeping sad case going to play Pooh sticks AGAIN at her age AND pretending to take people with her. So hilarious 😆

I haven’t got time to tit during the day of a working week let alone food shop, pick bleeping catkins or whatever they are and cut my bleeping lawn. As if she works. She’s probably on disability benefits for having special needs.

Reactions: 13
Both their lives are literally groundhog Day. Pooh sticks AGAIN 🥱🥱🥱 honestly couldn't be so predictable and the just jump from season to season wheeling out all the tat 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 so now it's battle of the Easter m and s treats is it?? I'd literally lose the will to live if I repeated the same stuff every year.

I've stopped watching them and just come here for the laughs 🤣

Reactions: 12
Both their lives are literally groundhog Day. Pooh sticks AGAIN 🥱🥱🥱 honestly couldn't be so predictable and the just jump from season to season wheeling out all the tat 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 so now it's battle of the Easter m and s treats is it?? I'd literally lose the will to live if I repeated the same stuff every year.

I've stopped watching them and just come here for the laughs 🤣
Thread suggestion right there - M&S treats and life on repeat

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Tans a liar liar pants on fire and Tash’s kitchen still looks dire!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her daughter "should" be revising over Easter, I know mine is! But I'm sure Trasha will be out on shopping days with her most days.

Reactions: 9
I am actually surprised Trasha even notices the holidays. She is hardly at work. New bloody garden furniture!! This is why she keeps buying stuff, she buys cheap.
Can someone please make a new thread. 😘

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.