Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha's bubbly's been popped....not going by the pic it's not love..😏...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
People are worrying about how to afford heating their homes or they will need to choose between heating or eating and here is Tan splashing cash on more tat that will be shoved in a cupboard

• Heart
Valentines weekend. Who even has the time for this tit really! Just cook a steak and duck off.

in other news, has anyone got a baby that went through the 8 month sleep regression? I’m up and down more times than onslows arm picking up his Phone to reply to some tart on the gram.
If they still have a dummy, take it off them, painful for 3 nights at most but it’ll work. Hot wheat bag in their cot whilst you snuggle them so when you them down it’s still warm and they feel like they’re still being held. Other wise just ride it out. It doesn’t last forever I promise, I miss those days and yet at the time, I couldn’t wait for them to be over. I regret it so much.

I have a card from last year I’m recycling. He won’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Genuine question, what’s the actual point of all that jubilee tat? What’s it’s purpose apart from one photo on Instagram?

Reactions: 9
Ive come over from the boring fucker Sallie Axl thread, but i think ill go back.. Sick to bastard death of hearing about the bloody m&s valentines meal!!
❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t think that Tanya could be anymore of a wanker than she already is but she’s outdone herself with the royal themed tat. No offence to any royal fans out there but the jubilee is so feckin trivial when you consider how rough life is for many in the UK right now.

As for Tash, I can’t shake the feeling that she’s on her own tonight putting on a show for Instagram.

Ive come over from the boring fucker Sallie Axl thread, but i think ill go back.. Sick to bastard death of hearing about the bloody m&s valentines meal!!
❤❤❤❤
It’s the same tit every year with these two, at least with Sallie Axl it’s different tit each day. Literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So predictable Tan, with the Emma Bridgewater jubilee crap. Poor Tan having to work on a Saturday.
I do hope she walks her poor dogs this weekend!
Outfit of choice and a roast!
Just duck off, as for the other idiot. I imagine onlsow creeping around a nightclub. Meeting Trasha, he is about 10 years older than her. I would see him and think bleeping letch!!!

Reactions: 10
Went to see Six last night (brilliant BTW) The cast I saw portrayed Anne Boleyn as a ginger, chubby, gobby, obnoxious woman who used the phrase “extra” and actually sang a song with the chorus “sorrynotsorry” 😂😂. Found myself watching and wondering if this is the royalty that Tran has based herself on 😂😂.

Then I remembered that Tran is an uncultured tart who would think probably think Six was a reference to how many bags of treaties she could scoff her way through during the performance (even though she doesn’t have a sweet tooth) 🤣 plus the lady on stage was both young and beautiful and at the end actually turned out to be quite nice. So the similarity was quite superficial - bit like Tran actually 🤣
Or the number of credit cards she’s looking to balance transfer after her Royal EB haul? 😜 Can’t wait for the battle of the Jubilee. On ya marks, get set…BUNTING!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Tan buy a load of M&S valentines food the other day yet she’s now saying they’re out tomorrow for dinner and have one of those expensive meal boxes coming for Monday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.