Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When’s steak and blow job day?

Tan, will look like an 80 year old off to bingo in that awful floral dress. And I love a floral dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When’s steak and blow job day?

Tan, will look like an 80 year old off to bingo in that awful floral dress. And I love a floral dress.
Think it’s March 14th - mark it on your calendars ladies 🤢
Did we add that to their yearly cycle of events?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She in the bleeping hell did Valentine’s Day become Valentine’s week!!!!
duck sake woman, do the right thing. Clean your grout and get a job!!!
No one should have this much time on their hands. bleeping hell. I don’t even know what I am having for dinner tomorrow night let alone the next few days.
I don’t know anyone that does all this tit.
bleeping Trollops, the pair of them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Went to see Six last night (brilliant BTW) The cast I saw portrayed Anne Boleyn as a ginger, chubby, gobby, obnoxious woman who used the phrase “extra” and actually sang a song with the chorus “sorrynotsorry” 😂😂. Found myself watching and wondering if this is the royalty that Tran has based herself on 😂😂.

Then I remembered that Tran is an uncultured tart who would think probably think Six was a reference to how many bags of treaties she could scoff her way through during the performance (even though she doesn’t have a sweet tooth) 🤣 plus the lady on stage was both young and beautiful and at the end actually turned out to be quite nice. So the similarity was quite superficial - bit like Tran actually 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Went to see Six last night (brilliant BTW) The cast I saw portrayed Anne Boleyn as a ginger, chubby, gobby, obnoxious woman who used the phrase “extra” and actually sang a song with the chorus “sorrynotsorry” 😂😂. Found myself watching and wondering if this is the royalty that Tran has based herself on 😂😂.

Then I remembered that Tran is an uncultured tart who would think probably think Six was a reference to how many bags of treaties she could scoff her way through during the performance (even though she doesn’t have a sweet tooth) 🤣 plus the lady on stage was both young and beautiful and at the end actually turned out to be quite nice. So the similarity was quite superficial - bit like Tran actually 🤣
Isn’t it good, I went a few weeks ago!

Tasha's "love pie" made me feel queasy..sounds like her husband's pet name for her lady parts..🤢😖🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tasha's "love pie" made me feel queasy..sounds like her husband's pet name for her lady parts..🤢😖🤣🤣
You can just imagine Onslow coming in and seeing the pie and making some crude comment like “can I have a bit of your love pie darlin” 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She in the bleeping hell did Valentine’s Day become Valentine’s week!!!!
duck sake woman, do the right thing. Clean your grout and get a job!!!
No one should have this much time on their hands. bleeping hell. I don’t even know what I am having for dinner tomorrow night let alone the next few days.
I don’t know anyone that does all this tit.
bleeping Trollops, the pair of them!!!
Couldn’t agree more. What does she even do all day when she’s not doing her three hours of ‘work’ a week? Making Valentine’s Day into Valentine’s week shows shes got far too much time on her hands and much too little to occupy her mind.
Brushing up on her geography and grammar skills would be a good start.

Reactions: 17
So, I didn’t unfollow yet…

But omfg Valentine weekend with the hubby (I hate that word it makes me want to pull my teeth out with a fork) just an excuse to eat and drink more crap.

So excited to see what she has in store (said no one ever)

Reactions: 12
🗑 really is on a mission to beat Tanzi to everything Valentine’s this weekend isn’t she? I wonder what Tanzi is plotting 🤔

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it good, I went a few weeks ago!

You’re Kent too aren’t you @Maggie28 ? It did cross my mind when I was there whether there might be any fellow Tattlers in the audience thinking similar thoughts, especially when she stomped to the front at one point, shook her head and declared how “extra” she was 😂😂.

In fact…maybe Anne Boleyn herself is a Tattler channelling her inner Tran 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trash has started Valentines 3 days early to ensure she beats Tanzi in the next battle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor tanzi must've popped to the garage for some roses to upstage Tasha...what a saddo 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.