Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m a fan of a picky/buffet tea. But that looks totally tit - embarrassing 🙃

Reactions: 10
I’m probably nit picking but didn’t that not look like a lot of sandwiches for 2 people? Like if you were having them yourself you’d have 1 so 4 little triangles each but it looks like there’s 22?

I’m not so great with Geography- better than Tasha but I didn’t realise The Giant’s Causeway was close to Belfast, yes that’s definitely a must. Culture to her is obviously a hotel breakfast and a baby Guinness - which are lovely but about as Irish as Tanzi is Scottish!
It’s not that close but it’s worth the trip, about an hour. And they can get a bus or train. Something you should defo plan in your trip. But maybe I am too cultured 😆😆😆😆
Mind you after what she ate, she probably needed a nap!

I’m probably nit picking but didn’t that not look like a lot of sandwiches for 2 people? Like if you were having them yourself you’d have 1 so 4 little triangles each but it looks like there’s 22?
Thats Tan’s food, tacos is in the bowl next to spit and Ralph’s bowls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we can all agree that Trasha won the battle of the birthdays - even though the weekend looked beyond basic (IMO). How many people has Tanzi catered for? Hard to tell, there’s four plates, twenty one cups enough sandwiches for a conference buffet but just one bottle of pop 🤪 SAD

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TRASH IS SO bleeping THICK. YOURE NOT ENGLAND BOUND OR HOME BOUND IF YOURE ALREADY THERE. FFS, she’s seriously pissinf me off. I highly doubt she’s has big cuddles. Her children are ducking teenagers. Not babies! She’s beyond pathetic. Glutinous, lazy and so over the top. Her weekend looked basic AF. She’s bulged out of her trousers all weekend and not has a coat that does up? Sort your life out and stop bragging about your boring life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dinner home at near ten o clock can’t the toddlers feed themselves?

And she fucks off and leaves her 13 and 16 year old home alone is that legal? Yet makes out they are toddlers on other posts

I can just see it now, just tanzi and dickless del all alone for their children's party playing pass the parcel between the 2 of them and having a oh so delicious feast of ham sandwiches, pineapple and cheese on sticks and jelly and ice cream..... what a sad little life tanzi
Bet the teenage daughters are looking forward to that birthday tea!!

Reactions: 6
They’ll be packed up for Del and Trans lunch tomorrow in their matching his and hers lunch boxes.

TRASH IS SO bleeping THICK. YOURE NOT ENGLAND BOUND OR HOME BOUND IF YOURE ALREADY THERE. FFS, she’s seriously pissinf me off. I highly doubt she’s has big cuddles. Her children are ducking teenagers. Not babies! She’s beyond pathetic. Glutinous, lazy and so over the top. Her weekend looked basic AF. She’s bulged out of her trousers all weekend and not has a coat that does up? Sort your life out and stop bragging about your boring life.
Bulged out of her trousers! I can’t 🤣😂⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I might be missing something and my geography is pretty terrible but she is England bound? Belfast isn’t in England?
I’ve seen so many post mention Belfast, Dublin, Ireland, Northern Ireland and England and what is where, that I’m not even sure where I live anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waiting for the inevitable post from Tash about how tired she is today, what a culture shock going back to work, doesn’t know what day it is etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Waiting for the inevitable post from Tash about how tired she is today, what a culture shock going back to work, doesn’t know what day it is etc etc
But the blue sky and memories of being abroad is putting a spring in her eye x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think Tanzi will go even more overboard with valentines day as she epically lost the birthday weekend?! Maybe taco will arrange a helicopter to pick them up from work and fly them back to the shoebox, via the maccie's drive thru of course for a chicken big mac #foodheaven #blessed #whatdididotodeservethis

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think Tanzi will go even more overboard with valentines day as she epically lost the birthday weekend?! Maybe taco will arrange a helicopter to pick them up from work and fly them back to the shoebox, via the maccie's drive thru of course for a chicken big mac #foodheaven #blessed #whatdididotodeservethis
Lol, and not forgetting "I have the best fiance/my boyfriend is better than yours" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.