Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such an odd trip to take unless you are a huge titanic fan or fan of docks and HMS whatever. I’d be absolutely heartbroken if I was taken there

Reactions: 10
it was quite a selfish gift tbf, tash probably wanted to go for ages but knew he wouldn’t ever book it for her birthday. He doesn’t look happy at all in the photos where his reading what the gift is

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell the coated jeggings again I think she literally only owns one pair of pants she wears them for every occasion!

Reactions: 5
In her stories the perv is literally ogling another woman whilst he leans against the post and drinks a pint and she is ignorantly filming

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She is so bleeping odd. Why all the filming of the insides of pubs? Just put down your phone enjoy your romantic 🤮🤮🤮 mini break with your lecherous husband…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some chav on Facebook is selling this EB vase and flowers. Will tacos credit card be coming out the burnt out wallet?

She looks like fat bastard from Austin Powers here
Jesus Christ, that’s the most hideous flower/vase combo I’ve ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why do we have to see Tans outfit for the day on her bed, boots an all!

Do we think she had a takeaway last night? As no Tea Party or dinner post yesterday! Can’t wait to see this tea party today! She’s hardly pulled all the stops out for 🌮 birthday has she! Escape rooms today! 🙄 Bet 🌮 is hoping he can escape her! 😂

The best hashtag I’ve seen from 🗑 so far this weekend is culturetrip 😂

Just leave this here for you 🗑

Culture is an umbrella term which encompasses the social behavior and norms found in human societies, as well as the knowledge, beliefs, arts, laws, customs, capabilities, and habits of the individuals in these groups

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s such an odd trip to take unless you are a huge titanic fan or fan of docks and HMS whatever. I’d be absolutely heartbroken if I was taken there
Definitely odd to go to the Titanic area if you are not interested in the history, but Belfast is fab for a short city break.

I can just see it now, just tanzi and dickless del all alone for their children's party playing pass the parcel between the 2 of them and having a oh so delicious feast of ham sandwiches, pineapple and cheese on sticks and jelly and ice cream..... what a sad little life tanzi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🗑 is having a wonder for a few hours before she leaves. 🗑 it’s WANDER!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely odd to go to the Titanic area if you are not interested in the history, but Belfast is fab for a short city break.
I was worried they were not leaving the hotel area but I see they did go to some pubs. Very cultured 😆

I am genuinely quite concerned that, if I have understood correctly, Tan and H2B are going to be having a Kids birthday party themed evening and I may not be able to cope with the cringe of this and it will finally be too much 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way Trash had to ‘pop back on stories‘ an hour into their city centre night out to reassure everyone that it got busier later! So desperate is she to show everyone that they are having a splendidly, marvellous time. Put your phone away and enjoy it. Jeeese!

..and at this time of the year, the weather isn't great!! The beauty of the country, people and deep and fascinating history will be lost on the thick cow 😂

In her stories the perv is literally ogling another woman whilst he leans against the post and drinks a pint and she is ignorantly filming
OMG!! I was thinking the same thing 😅! He really does look like he's perving , quite obviously, over another woman in the bar!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.