Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyWorld

VIP Member
No one wants to know you Tan!!!

I’m back from my holiday, I had a lovely time actually making memories with my child, friends and friends kids. I haven’t been on social media or tattle all week ‘cause you know real life to enjoy and all that but wow! I’m actually gobsmacked!
Tanya must have taken so so much stuff, I’m picturing the car with a roof box and a trailer attached!
The bucket and space fish and chips were bad enough without it being pink and blue for hers and his 🙈
It’s fucking weird how she is trying to make out her girls are there but happily only showing two of everything!
Also sorry but how is getting a glass bottle and putting milk into it ‘so much fun’

I didn’t think Tasha could get an lazier but he we are! 100% agree that she’s huffed as the fake Ashford’s have gone away and she’s stuck at home.

As always your comments are comedy gold guys, I’ve genuinely laughed reading through all this ❤
Glad you enjoyed your holiday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Bonbon.16

I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.
I am so sorry to hear that, it’s heartbreaking loosing a fur baby 🤍

Reactions: 2

BettySwalls1

I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.
Massive hugs. 😢💖

She’s so selfish she can happily walk round shops buying tat and pretending she’s hyacinth bouquet but she can’t take her dogs for a walk and leaves them at the drop of a hat she’s horrible

Thank you Maggie that’s set me off again he’s just been there for all of the important milestones nearly my husband and I entire relationship from getting engaged To married to being pregnant then having our daughter and she’s grown up with him it’s just breaking my heart. Luckily she's coping ok she doesn’t quite understand yet she’s autistic so isn’t quite grasping that he’s gone forever. I think it will hit her tomorrow when we are going home without him
Oh God. This has made me cry. I know how awful it is. Like Maggie said, one step at a time. I send all my love xx

Reactions: 1

Happyholly

VIP Member
I’m so sorry about your dog. 💕

Reactions: 1