Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

More twatting Autumn stuff and what the fuck had to die to make that awful cushion?

Reactions: 16
I had a White Company brochure come through the post today and unfortunately my first thought was Tanzi will be straight on anything that spells out Autumn, but silly me she didn’t even wait for the brochure to land, she already had these in her own delivery van en route to the shoebox

I’ve never known two people wish their lives away as much as these two!

We must be due a supermarket Christmas treaty haul soon from our

Reactions: 14
Sorry but am I going mad? If she loves the dish so much why need the recipe for one of the easiest pasta dishes. People like this confuse me and of course sopwith Taco sucking up to Tanzi as per.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why is everything food related always a hug on a plate or hug in a bowl or whatever other ridiculous phrase she uses. I don't know why but it just sounds stupid to me.

The only hug for me that makes me feel better is one from my family and not plain old pasta

Reactions: 12
And I apologise for being ratty but just in bed after a truely shite day at work and my patience is running low...but I didnt cry or demand a takeaway

bowl of hugs and fun with food and giggles and laughter and memory making he he.

but did you have fun w
Psychotic
Psychotic video...excellent

Last edited:
Autumn doesn't start until September 22nd, at least another month away. Wish these Instaloons would cut the crap with living their life for the next themed season, I don't follow Tan as she gets on my wick, but she so much is an american suburban lady of lesiure wannabe, who doesn't work and has nothing to do except buy and plan ridiculous themed rubbish. Don't get me wrong I love having some bits of seasonal decor and do themed meals for my kids but only when it actually is that time of year and not every night.

Reactions: 10
that phrase really gets on my nerves. It’s comfort food but how can food be a hug on a plate?? Honestly, the more Tan posts the more I think she’s going bananas. Everything is so Rosie in her life but I bet (and I’d wage a good chunk of cash on it) in reality it’s a fucking shit show, she has no happiness from her relationship, she’s having a mid life and she craves attention from her followers and Tattle.

Reactions: 11
That’s the driest looking carbonara I’ve ever seen! I want to add I’m Italian so I know what’s good

Reactions: 9
That’s the driest looking carbonara I’ve ever seen! I want to add I’m Italian so I know what’s good
It’s like risotto, I can’t say I've ever seen one presented in a mound on a plate like that, must be very dry or maybe I've been making it wrong all this time and need to ask for some cooking tips perhaps

Anyone else looking forward to ‘toad in the whole’ tonight? Bets on whether she’ll amend the spelling, fail to mention the dish or have something completely different all together

Reactions: 8
Anyone else looking forward to ‘toad in the whole’ tonight? Bets on whether she’ll amend the spelling, fail to mention the dish or have something completely different all together
For sake, I really hope its a new take on the classic dish, maybe a new kind of serving dish?! Unfortunately, I fear it’s just another case of bad spelling

Actually, I bet she sacks it off tonight and it’ll be a FatDonalds or KFC sprawled over the head board

Reactions: 6
100% she will have a takeaway or some Iceland shite... instead of toad in the ‘whole’

Reactions: 6
Cosy autumn feels fuck off tash you stupid cow I can’t cope with these two

Reactions: 4
Cosy autumn feels fuck off tash you stupid cow I can’t cope with these two
She’s seriously
Pissing me off! I’ve just been and sat outside in the garden as I was hot after cooking and it’s lovely and mild out there! ITS STILL SUMMER. Stop wishing your sodding life away! By baby is due in 7 weeks and I’m not sat here banging on about time!

Reactions: 10
I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.

Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry

Ah I am so sorry about your dog.

I’m so sorry about your dog.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.