Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Brussels sprout pizza” sounds like a rank attention seeking gimmick at the best of times, but oooh now you’ve cremated it 🗑 you may have changed my mind 😂😂😂. FFS woman. How can you ruin something that sounded borderline inedible anyway?? (For the record I adore brussels and I love pizza, but any person who believes the two can coexist together requires sectioning) 😂😂😂. I really do not understand the purpose of this woman’s posts. I’d be trying to forget I’d served that. Not take pictures for posterity 🤣🤣
Argh, I just wanna go round there and turn that bloody oven temperature down and whilst there, I would remove that old rusty, grease ridden “Eat” sign and then run for my life 😬🤣

Argh, I just wanna go round there and turn that bloody oven temperature down and whilst there, I would remove that old rusty, grease ridden “Eat” sign and then run for my life 😬🤣
You just know the sprouts got picked off, far too much greenery for a Saturday night!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.