Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, and so is 🦧 who has bought more Percy Pig sweets (yet she claims she doesn’t have a sweet tooth!) for some reason she’s only shared them on her stories! 🙄
That jar is £15!!!
she is so greedy 🐷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget to pop into M&S and grab yourself every piece of Percy Pig merchandise that you can huni, hehe.
Oh I really wanted to but the M&S shut down, I'll wait until tomorrow's dinner break (which I don't even get) to travel 40 minutes for some hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Tanya is so petty and annoying.

Thats haunted hotel stay is something I'd actually enjoy for halloween fun, but her life is so empty i dont even find myself being jealous/influenced by her when seeing it. I often think that with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stop embarrassing yourself Tan 🤦‍♀️
That comment shows how she shop hops! I’ve said it before and no doubt I’ll say it again - she says she has an auto immune disease?! 😳 Covid is still amongst us......she has continually shopped over the last 6 months, yet has cancelled her Christmas cottage break which is 3 months away!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow I’m cringing for them, I got it first, no I got it first!

thread suggestion: The battle of the Percy Pigs and sly digs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow I’m cringing for them, I got it first, no I got it first!

thread suggestion: The battle of the Percy Pigs and sly digs!
Who cares who got it first, pair of sad cows although the Orang-utan is the worst of the two. I’ve heard more intelligent playground arguments 😂

How fab is this jar of Nutella portions. Yup if you don’t care about plastic use 🤣

• Haha
Imagine witnessing a grown woman doing a 'happy dance'in a supermarket over a chicken? You would think she needed to be sectioned...
The person below her had it in summer though. Soz Tan you lose.

And why does Trash think shes the T.V guide 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can honestly feel the gripping tension between these 2 from here!

The passive aggressive comments are so bad I am dissolving into my sofa reading them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can honestly feel the gripping tension between these 2 from here!

The passive aggressive comments are so bad I am dissolving into my sofa reading them.
I just can’t imagine being so publicly willing to show yourself up over a bottle of prosecco or chicken and chips - unbelievable 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestions? Xmas getaway’s in the bin - what fun we will have missed. Did the money just run out or Tan agree while pissed? (Bit long TBH) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sainsbury’s commissioned it especially for Tanya. All store staff are under strict instruction to refuse the sale if Tasha tries to purchase it.
It’s ok coz Tasha has a friend at M&S who tells her when special things come in stock. It isn’t just Sainsbury’s food, it’s M&S food 😄

Stop embarrassing yourself Tan 🤦‍♀️
She’s unbelievably on the defence all the time, it’s shocking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor grammar as always Trashy. Your friend let you know who works there did she?
I'm sure on one post she said friend and on another said someone who follows her. The way she is I would imagine her tagging the person in the post but I've not seen anyone get mentioned 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.