Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two photos on her grid and three photos on her stories! Calm yer tits Tasha, it’s only a bottle of (probably overpriced) prosecco 🙄
FE32F0F9-6FD0-4573-B02C-6765D8FDAA4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good spooky morning all you lovely ladies💕💕 Happy Taco Tuesday 🌮🌮
I'm at workies at the minute enjoying a nice cuppa tea (my cups actually emptied) got an oh so busy day ahead of me today.
It's so cold outside so can't wait to get home after working 2 hours (I bloody wish) to get all so cosy in my hot tub with an ice lolly, while I browse the white company website for decos for my tree hehe. Sooo busy! 😅
Hope you all have an oh so good day
#spider #whyisthereaspiderinmyoffice #becauseiworkwithidiots #likethesetwo #autumn #winter #summer #tacotuesday #yesididprintthatout #yesidoneedalife #cosy #life #me #blessed #Ididntknow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Two photos on her grid and three photos on her stories! Calm yer tits Tasha, it’s only a bottle of (probably overpriced) prosecco 🙄
View attachment 258632
It looks like a small bottle, she is really easily pleased isn’t she!

I'm at workies at the minute enjoying a nice cuppa tea (my cups actually emptied) got an oh so busy day ahead of me today.
It's so cold outside so can't wait to get home after working 2 hours (I bloody wish) to get all so cosy in my hot tub with an ice lolly, while I browse the white company website for decos for my tree hehe. Sooo busy! 😅
#spider #whyisthereaspiderinmyoffice #becauseiworkwithidiots #likethesetwo #autumn #winter #summer #tacotuesday #yesididprintthatout #yesidoneedalife #cosy #life #me #blessed #Ididntknow
Have a great day guys!!
I’m off to look after 30 5 year olds.
yes I know I get paid but the joys of being sneezed on and then having to clean green snot off my face shield comes free.
I am so lucky and blessed and Making amazing memories every day 🙏🏻🤣🙄😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I worked in childcare for 3 years, and I must say the green snot was my fav. Especially at this time of year, green is sooo spoookyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like a small bottle, she is really easily pleased isn’t she!

Have a great day guys!!
I’m off to look after 30 5 year olds.
yes I know I get paid but the joys of being sneezed on and then having to clean green snot off my face shield comes free.
I am so lucky and blessed and Making amazing memories every day 🙏🏻🤣🙄😉
Im in the nursery. (Ages 2-4) I feel your pain. Adore them, but I feel they are more gross than usual right now 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh I worked in childcare for 3 years, and I must say the green snot was my fav. Especially at this time of year, green is sooo spoookyyy
the greener the better 😂🤮

Im in the nursery. (Ages 2-4) I feel your pain. Adore them, but I feel they are more gross than usual right now 😂
I know and then we get told we need to start base line assessment’s on them. These are children who haven’t been in a school setting for at least 6 months.
Really reception class this year is going to be hand washing, and learning to be with other children again. And rotating pens and cleaning tables, while having the door wide open.
But our lovely Tan and Tasha have had stressful days trying like mad woman to get the latest goodies from M&S!
Trasha with her 2 hours a week is a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Inhale Tacos...

Inhale Taco’s what?! 😳😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trash and Tan make a Christmas plan, but corona outbreak flushes it down the pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know you’re old when you buy air freshener for the bathroom... Of duck off Tash ya prat, you need more than febreze, must be like the bog of eternal stench in there with all the tit your lot eat 🤮 Wouldn’t catch me going in after any of that lot in case i lost my eyebrows 😷
At least she knows she’s sad though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So tasha has been and done a shop at aldi but has also done stories from asda, stop shop hopping you massive cock womble

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is she trying to be one of those accounts that shares all her shopping ‘finds’?

Reactions: 5
I wish I knew what taco sees in orangutan. Surely no one is that desperate

Reactions: 5
Was Tasha that desperate to post about the crumpets before Tanya she's bought them and freezing them for Halloween?!? 🤣🤣 Has anyone ever heard of anything so pathetic? Buying bloody £1 crumpets and freezing them so you can have them for Halloween which is over a month away?!? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Who can be fucked to go to multiple supermarkets?! I certainly never bothered even pre-covid and now it just seems like an unnecessary risk on top of a time suck. Oooh a new product! They're both an advertiser's wet dream you can sell them any old shite in a new shape or a new box, pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who can be fucked to go to multiple supermarkets?! I certainly never bothered even pre-covid and now it just seems like an unnecessary risk on top of a time suck. Oooh a new product! They're both an advertiser's wet dream you can sell them any old shite in a new shape or a new box, pathetic.
You could sell these twats tit if it sparkled or was spooky! They are both utterly pathetic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.