Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bollocks the Xmas cottage is off 😂 never mind, it just means dirty John will have adequate WiFi to send photos of his Xmas sack to girls on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This year’s been so tit and that’s our last glimmer of happiness gone. Do you think we can start a petition for Boris to give them special permission to go for our entertainment?
They should televise it on animal planet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like Tasha’s had a lovely festive day trailing round the decorations in The Range and a garden centre. So festive hun he he.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but the range have some beautiful decorations, I always buy the glass ones they sell. So why on earth has Tasha bought the crappy looking ones??

Reactions: 6
Why have they cancelled the cottage so early? I don’t understand. They’re not super cautious so why cancel now. Convenient excuse as they’ve both gone off the idea or can’t afford it ?

Reactions: 14
Sorry but the range have some beautiful decorations, I always buy the glass ones they sell. So why on earth has Tasha bought the crappy looking ones??
They really do have some lovely decorations, I had a look last week and could buy so many but with having young children who can't keep their hands to themselves I have to step away from the glass ones

They really do have some lovely decorations, I had a look last week and could buy so many but with having young children who can't keep their hands to themselves I have to step away from the glass ones
Poor thing 😭 maybe that's why Tasha never got any, worried about her little kiddies getting them

• Haha
🗑 and her daughter are going out shopping for the day, all things bloody Christmassy and lunch, only 4 days ago her daughter was full of cold! 😡
I've just come home and seen this 😡 Don't mind anyone else will you Trasha! Giant bleep! As a teacher I absolutely do NOT believe they have inset on the third week of term! She obviously rang her in sick to go and spread germs as if there isn't enough going. She boils my piss!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can forgive covid for cancelling my wedding, but I’m fuming it’s meant they’ve cancelled their Christmas cottage break 😒 I was counting down the days to their oneupmanship and ridiculous posts
Sorry about your wedding. That’s really tit to have that cancelled.

I've just come home and seen this 😡 Don't mind anyone else will you Trasha! Giant bleep! As a teacher I absolutely do NOT believe they have inset on the third week of term! She obviously rang her in sick to go and spread germs as if there isn't enough going. She boils my piss!
She is a lying bastard!! I agree, our inset days were at the start of the year. We don’t have them in the middle of term. So her daughter has been unwell and without bothering to get her a test, she then fucks off around shopping.
she is a absolute bleeping idiot!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
A bat themed evening is in the planning because she so loves a theme - he he 🙄

• Wow
Why have they cancelled the cottage so early? I don’t understand. They’re not super cautious so why cancel now. Convenient excuse as they’ve both gone off the idea or can’t afford it ?
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there.
tans been lobbed off by bmw and they’re both getting cold feet over spending a week together. Absolutely gutted it’s cancelled, I was looking forward to settling down When the kids have gone to bed with a baileys and a cheese plate for an evening with tattle :ROFLMAO:

definitely not siding with trashcan here but a few of my friends kids had inset day in the north notts area today 🤷‍♀️ I’m a teacher too and thought it was bizarre timing.However her daughters been ill, even with a cold I wouldn’t be dragging her round The shop, I’d be getting her to rest up and do some reading or something. What is it with shopping for tat??? It’s just not appealing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry about your wedding. That’s really tit to have that cancelled.

She is a lying bastard!! I agree, our inset days were at the start of the year. We don’t have them in the middle of term. So her daughter has been unwell and without bothering to get her a test, she then fucks off around shopping.
she is a absolute bleeping idiot!!
Exactly! She could have COVID probably doesn't. I hope not but you cannot be sure and she decides multiple shopping trips and visiting the elderly is a good idea! Same! They are always at the start of term.

WTF has 🗑 served up tonight! Certainly doesn’t look like any fish and chips I’ve ever seen! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Tanya dinner looks dryer than the Sahara desert!
Not at all food heaven.
Looks like something my daughter would make herself at uni.
As for Trasha, fucks sake women, stop embarrassing yourself. That looks like you dropped it and put it back on the plate.
I must say, I am truly upset about Christmas.
Don’t worry ladies, we will have the battle of the tree, who gets cosy the most and who serves up the most delish dinner. They’ll run up a mountain of debt. Because I don’t believe Taco is working, o think she might be. But holding on by the skin of her teeth.
I bet we see them on their walk, we’ll have an outfit laid out. She’ll be bless and loved. duck off you bleep!!!
Christmas is going to be very different this year, not for these two it won’t, they’ll still have everything. They’ll show off their tit presents and feel blessed.
Corona cunts 🤦🏼‍♀️

No wonder he nearly went bankrupt 👀 I can't! I just can't. Look at the state of that! This is why the 'kiddies' are ill!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No wonder he nearly went bankrupt 👀 I can't! I just can't. Look at the state of that! This is why the 'kiddies' are ill!

Look it is identical to Jamie’s version (said no one, ever), why does she overcook everything?
32A5D9D3-45D8-40F5-B4E7-E1E04786CE36.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.