Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am well and truly surprised that orangutan and Tasha aren’t one of those idiots that think I the corona virus is a hoax and that it’s 5G towers causing it, and that it’s to usher in the NWO. Masks are just the first step into taking away other rights. They seem the self righteous types that would watch a few videos of random “doctors” and “scientist” on Facebook and YouTube and just believe what they say.

With the way those two shop hop and go around while ill makes me think that they really don’t give a damn. Well of course they don’t care. Really thought they would be one of those who call the rest of us who follow the rules “sheep”

Reactions: 8
🗑 and her daughter are going out shopping for the day, all things bloody Christmassy and lunch, only 4 days ago her daughter was full of cold! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can forgive covid for cancelling my wedding, but I’m fuming it’s meant they’ve cancelled their Christmas cottage break 😒 I was counting down the days to their oneupmanship and ridiculous posts

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can forgive covid for cancelling my wedding, but I’m fuming it’s meant they’ve cancelled their Christmas cottage break 😒 I was counting down the days to their oneupmanship and ridiculous posts
So sorry about your wedding x

Reactions: 4
Race for Christmas today, tasha’s doing Christmassy things and Tanya’s posting previous decorations and lamenting that the cottage is cancelled.
Christmas is RUINED!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well ham, egg and chips are one of my favourites so I’m glad I’m a peasant! I’d rather be that than anything like 🦧
Oh god yeah I’m with you, I’d definitely rather eat ham, egg and chips than the slop she serves up but you know how la de da she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck you covid cancelling the Christmas trip, don't worry ladies they will still provide us lots of entertainment #hehe

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Christmas is RUINED!!!!
This year’s been so tit and that’s our last glimmer of happiness gone. Do you think we can start a petition for Boris to give them special permission to go for our entertainment?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My wedding been cancelled too so know how you feel! Also absolutely livid Xmas at the cottage is cancelled, the passive aggressive festive cosiness would have been unreal. I was so looking forward to cosying down (hee hee) with a bottle of wine and a chocolate orange and just watching it all unfold.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry about your wedding x

My wedding been cancelled too so know how you feel! Also absolutely livid Xmas at the cottage is cancelled, the passive aggressive festive cosiness would have been unreal. I was so looking forward to cosying down (hee hee) with a bottle of wine and a chocolate orange and just watching it all unfold.
Sorry about your wedding too x

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get the feeling Tanya is absolutely thrilled she doesn’t have to spend Christmas with Dirty John and Trash?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So sorry about your wedding x
Thank you, I’ve made peace with the fact it’s more than likely going to be 15 people (May 2021) but now I have I’m excited again for it ☺

Sucks doesn’t it, not helped by idiots like these two not doing lock down properly! I can’t believe Trasha is out shopping when her daughter was off sick from school either, if she’s too ill for school she’s too ill to spread her germs out surely?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.