Tanya/Tasha#27 Hi Ralph the new insta prop, is that an earthquake or Tan throwing a strop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she gets gifted dog treats and she hashtags supporting small business. If she was supporting a small business, then the bleeping twit would buy them!!! 🤬

View attachment 237085

No photo of the dogs together!
And not only that the bloody dick wears hats with real fur!!! This boils my piss why just why would you gift items to a women who buys things like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And not only that the bloody dick wears hats with real fur!!! This boils my piss why just why would you gift items to a women who buys things like that!
I know it’s so bad. Calls herself an animal lover!
she is a bleep!

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell she gets gifted dog treats and she hashtags supporting small business. If she was supporting a small business, then the bleeping twit would buy them!!! 🤬

View attachment 237085

Boils my piss when people do this, they see it as they are helping my sharing the business and therefore the business will get more from it because they are oh so insta famous. After coming on here I learned that the whole gifting culture actually puts potential customers off. I once got asked to gift another fellow small business something and she told me it was to my advantage as she had a 12k following, in my head I was like erm no but then I checked her engagement with her followers and she was lucky if she got 20 likes on each grid post, some small businesses don't think it through properly and are like oh they have a big following they will send loads of custom my way but they don't check if their engagement is good.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 237085

He still looks sad. She doesn't care though as she is more focused on herself. She just enrages me! 🤬

Reactions: 6
Boils my piss when people do this, they see it as they are helping my sharing the business and therefore the business will get more from it because they are oh so insta famous. After coming on here I learned that the whole gifting culture actually puts potential customers off. I once got asked to gift another fellow small business something and she told me it was to my advantage as she had a 12k following, in my head I was like erm no but then I checked her engagement with her followers and she was lucky if she got 20 likes on each grid post, some small businesses don't think it through properly and are like oh they have a big following they will send loads of custom my way but they don't check if their engagement is good.
Such a shame as I wouldn’t buy off this company now.

She was late posting tonight because she spent ages getting those photos 🤣

Reactions: 7
Annoys me how she's set up the treats and the poor dogs would have been told off every time they were tempted to eat one.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

View attachment 237085

What a bad advert as well. The product isn’t even in focus

He still looks sad. She doesn't care though as she is more focused on herself. She just enrages me! 🤬
Spit looks sad too :(

Hello ‘ladies’ 😂 thought I’d come on and say that I am so pleased these 2 thick as tit plebs post on Instagram every day they make my life look so together and settled
I am in the middle of my first fertility treatment cycle and my emotions are all over the place, I cried when I saw a pigeon with a limp earlier 😂😂 my “lovely hubby” thought I was having a mental turn and 100% said “fucks sake you’re not going to start buying cushions and winter candles are you?!”

I know nothing about any of you but we bonded on this dreadful troll website (yeah right!), and this is my respite.
PS: T&T please keep broadcasting your crash lifestyle it makes me feel better!
Massive love, you’ve got this! Hormones are a witch but hopefully it’ll all be worth it. I’ve got everything crossed for you ❤

Reactions: 4
Not exactly the best at a conversation, she can’t even sell anything.
No wonder she wouldn’t make a sales person at BMW.
Her chat is tit, those treats are currently their favorite? They have had them all of 2 minutes, before this silly cow is taking photos of them!

• Heart
Not exactly the best at a conversation, she can’t even sell anything.
No wonder she wouldn’t make a sales person at BMW.
Her chat is tit, those treats are currently their favorite? They have had them all of 2 minutes, before this silly cow is taking photos of them!
It’s just made me vow never to buy anything from this company. She wears real fur, gets a puppy on a whim and leaves him in the care of teenage girls, both the dogs are obviously alone all day when they work as the girls will be at college and never seem to be there anyway. You never see anything about walking Spit unless it’s for the gram and both dogs look miserable as duck. What about her or her caring of her pets would inspire you to copy her?

Reactions: 11
Its September. Its bleeping September. She is absolutely crackers! I love Christmas but this is ridiculous! duck off!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Its September. Its bleeping September. She is absolutely crackers! I love Christmas but this is ridiculous! duck off!

I had my dinner in the garden. We lit the fire and sat out there til late. Isn’t there a heat wave next week!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.