Tanya/Tasha#27 Hi Ralph the new insta prop, is that an earthquake or Tan throwing a strop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you reply back to one of the few people who has commented on your tit with "I'm so mad" what?!
Are you okay hun?
What makes you mad? The manic spending? The multiple affairs? The broken down marriages? The getting a puppy just for Instagram?
I'm pretty sure chucking some doritos, sauce, Mince and cheese in an empty bag of crisps doesn't make you "so mad"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread name suggestion
It's summer, Halloween and Christmas all in the same day but all we want to know is, is Taco OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How long before we see these...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
🗑 posted 10 times yesterday! One minute she’s in Summer, then she’s in Autumn and her last post back in that bloody hot tub! 8 out of those 10 posts didn’t even get 200 likes! 🦧 didn’t fair much better, 3 posts and only one of those got over 200 likes!

Reactions: 7
So Orangutan 🦧 think she is mad and a nutter, sorry but I have to agree. But not in a funny way,
She clearly is having issues, and sadly if she had any friends or wasn’t such witch. She might be able to see that what she does isn’t funny, and putting her dinner in a empty bag of nachos doesn’t make you a nutter it makes you look like an idiot!

"I'm mad me"
"I'm such a nutter"
Hate when people describe themselves like this....usually the most boring bastards ever!
Totally agree 👏🏻

Reactions: 17
I wish people would stop commenting as the only answer they’ll get is “it was so much fun and delicious” 🙈 if she really thinks putting a taco in a bag is so much fun then she needs to get out more 😂 I think she’d eat anything and call it delicious....let’s wait for I’m a celeb and she’ll start serving bush tucker food... “oh these taco balls were so much fun to cook and soooo delicious mwhahahaha”

Attachments

Reactions: 9
"I'm mad me"
"I'm such a nutter"
Hate when people describe themselves like this....usually the most boring bastards ever!
More annoyingly it’s not even her idea, just something she has copied from the internet, so she’s not mad (as in making up ideas) she’s a saddo copycat taking credit where she shouldn’t. (Also not credit for an idea I would want to admit to lol)

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched love island but isn’t it full of sex? Something the kiddies shouldn’t be watching? I grew up in a strict household, we weren’t allowed to watch anything of that nature. Even now if a sex scene or something comes on the screen it’s super awkward.

But anyway.
I hope taco has finally found his spine and his balls and told that fatty to quit spending his cash or she’s a goner. They probably had a huge fight about it, maybe he’s read on here about the way we talk about him and he realizes his character is being dragged though the mud for him being with that jungle creature. While he may not be the best person, he is better than Tanya. And we shouldn’t believe everything just because someone who says they know them is telling us the right stuff about tanya but him choosing to be with her does show his true colors. Including the fact that he has nothing to do with his children. Really do hope he has left her though.

"I'm mad me"
"I'm such a nutter"
Same like those that describe themselves as “sO RaNdOm 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 6
I wish people would stop commenting as the only answer they’ll get is “it was so much fun and delicious” 🙈 if she really thinks putting a taco in a bag is so much fun then she needs to get out more 😂 I think she’d eat anything and call it delicious....let’s wait for I’m a celeb and she’ll start serving bush tucker food... “oh these taco balls were so much fun to cook and soooo delicious mwhahahaha”
I agree what the duck is so much fun about eating out of a bleeping crisp packet? What’s so fun about eating full stop? There’s a lot of words to describe food but fun isn’t really one of them

Reactions: 10
Who are these people saying “wow that looks amazing”?? It’s bleeping crisps in a bag? Really?!

Reactions: 8
Jesus if i served my husband his dinner In a crisp packet - I’d be leaving my house in a straight jacket. When you think this numpty can’t get worse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First time poster on this thread but have just caught up and seeing how Orangutan is treating poor little Ralph is infuriating. I have a 4 month old dachshund pup and he never ever looks half as miserable as Ralph does - probably because I don't leave him home alone all the time and nor did I buy him as an instagram prop. She really has outdone herself!

Reactions: 13
Bet she ate the plastic too. Shows how much validation she needs and the want to be popular ! She’s soooo extra 🙄. I bet she rarely sleeps , thinking of the next sensation she can post to her gram massive! I put Tasha in that category also.

Reactions: 9
Jesus if i served my husband his dinner In a crisp packet - I’d be leaving my house in a straight jacket. When you think this numpty can’t get worse 🙄
My thoughts exactly, even my 5 year old would tell to get a grip! 🤣

Reactions: 4
A park in my local area has just advertise a “dachshund dash”. A place to meet “like-minded dog owners” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.