Tanya/Tasha#27 Hi Ralph the new insta prop, is that an earthquake or Tan throwing a strop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its September. Its bleeping September. She is absolutely crackers! I love Christmas but this is ridiculous! duck off!

It’s crazy. We don’t need to see all her purchases as she makes them, she could easily buy this now but on December 1st say, this is my calendar this year. Always has to be first, showing off

Reactions: 13
Come Boxing Day these 2 twats will be getting the Valentine's tat out and the kiddies milky bar easter eggs 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s crazy. We don’t need to see all her purchases as she makes them, she could easily buy this now but on December 1st say, this is my calendar this year. Always has to be first, showing off
She just cant help showing off can she! 😡 No doubt 🗑 will appear with advent calendars later this week! No disrespect to the company who “gifted” her those dog biscuits but they haven't even got 200 followers! Talking of 🗑 3 posts yesterday and only one got over 200 likes, no one is interzested in what you post or what goes on in your life!

Reactions: 10
Come Boxing Day these 2 twats will be getting the Valentine's tat out and the kiddies milky bar easter eggs 😂
Sad but true!

She just cant help showing off can she! 😡 No doubt 🗑 will appear with advent calendars later this week! No disrespect to the company who “gifted” her those dog biscuits but they haven't even got 200 followers! Talking of 🗑 3 posts yesterday and only one got over 200 likes, no one is interzested in what you post or what goes on in your life!
I know I had a look at the page, I felt bad for her. But any good businesswoman/ businessman would google anyone’s name before they Send them stuff surly?
clearly they didn’t and I wouldn’t buy from them.

Reactions: 4
Apologies for being pedantic, when I first saw this I was more concerned with what food stuff this was than how it was written but looking again, what is that punctuation mark??
Yeah agreed, her apostrophe is upside down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sad but true!

I know I had a look at the page, I felt bad for her. But any good businesswoman/ businessman would google anyone’s name before they Send them stuff surly?
clearly they didn’t and I wouldn’t buy from them.
Looks like they are a brand new company, just starting out so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt but what says it all is that Tanya will accept free treats from them yet doesn't even follow them back!

Surely the least you could do is hit "follow" as, after all, every new company just wants to increase their following initially!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All the proof we need that she did not buy her swamp when she claimed she did

Looks like they are a brand new company, just starting out so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt but what says it all is that Tanya will accept free treats from them yet doesn't even follow them back!

Surely the least you could do is hit "follow" as, after all, every new company just wants to increase their following initially!
Couldn’t agree more! Just more showing off by grabby 🦧 she thinks shes superior over everyone else when she’s “gifted” products 😡

What is it with 🦧 Brrr it’s cold this morning, had to have a coat I’m at work already!
1. It’s still Summer and getting warmer as the week goes on 2. Big bloody deal you’re in work already! Seriously! Thousands have people have been working through this pandemic every single day! You’ve just come of being furloughed and you’re making a point to your followers that you’re in work early - just duck Off! You are if all we’ve been told about you is to be believed lucky to have a job! 3. Lets brace ourselves as there is going to be a Ashford/Whitlock celebration this weekend - Eeekkkkkk 😂 Can’t bloody wait 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t agree more! Just more showing off by grabby 🦧 she thinks shes superior over everyone else when she’s “gifted” products 😡

What is it with 🦧 Brrr it’s cold this morning, had to have a coat I’m at work already!
1. It’s still Summer and getting warmer as the week goes on 2. Big bloody deal you’re in work already! Seriously! Thousands have people have been working through this pandemic every single day! You’ve just come of being furloughed and you’re making a point to your followers that you’re in work early - just duck Off! You are if all we’ve been told about you is to be believed lucky to have a job! 3. Lets brace ourselves as there is going to be a Ashford/Whitlock celebration this weekend - Eeekkkkkk 😂 Can’t bloody wait 😂
Lol, I so want to have a cuppa and cake with you and shlagggggg off these two in person! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Isnt it their anniversary? Been together so many years?
Yes, how nice for her kids to know when mummy shagged the rancid bloke at work!

Maybe it’s gonna be a wedding. 🤣🤣🤣

Lol, I so want to have a cuppa and cake with you and shlagggggg off these two in person! Lol
Do we think the celebration will be just Tan and Taco? You know something wild, just the two of them 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey!

Long time lurker who thought it was about time they joined in here because they cannot even with these two....where would you begin?!

Title idea: “ Who is the biggest idiot let’s place our bet! One has a house full of tat whilst the other’s in debt!”

Reactions: 13
What a joke that 🗑 is watching the breaking news......it’s due to the likes of people like you, new rules are coming in! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.